spotted python?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jedohara

Reaction score
i just want to make this thread cause i cant find one with heaps of spotted python information i just want people to post what they now about them...

also i just want to no how long does the spotted python carry their eggs and how long after they lay them do they hatch??

i aslo want to no about the breeding time if u no?
and feeding, how many times a week or how many week etc just want to no all i can b4 i get my baby haha

i aslo want to no about the breeding time if u no?
and feeding, how many times a week or how many week etc just want to no all i can b4 i get my baby haha

Feed once a week.
Once It's eaten the mouse leave him/her alone for 2-3 days. ( no handling )

Start him/her on pink mice the velvets. by then you should know what your doing.

once you got him/her leave him/her alone for a week to settle in.

When handing let him/her do there own thing. and slowly increase the handing time.

Most of the info your asking about on here would be better gained from the person who your getting the hatchies from!
As far as breeding, you wont see hatchies available before november!
Its not like breeding dogs or cats, it takes 6 months+ to get a clutch from a pair
of snakes, then there is incubation time ( another 50-60 days approx) and finally the hatchies have to be established (feeding sloughing etc)

Last edited:
ok yer thats fine i no itwouldnt take a month thats why im getting all the info now and all the stuff so when they do get a clutch il b ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back