Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this thread is brillliant, cant wait for another couple of months when everything starts to hatch.

Whooooo hoooooo!

DSC_0319-1.jpg

DSC_0316-1.jpg

DSC_0317-1.jpg

Hi, i was wondering how you got the sticks stuck to the sides of your tank? i am getting a GTP soon and am not sure how to stick the branches in so they are horizontal... :/

re Show

Hi, i was wondering how you got the sticks stuck to the sides of your tank? i am getting a GTP soon and am not sure how to stick the branches in so they are horizontal... :/

Few pics,you can see how i keep them,the bottom tubs inside a cage are heated bottom and top,keeps the humidity up. I get lots of condensation on the cool end,top cage has a branch and water that sits where the ceramic heat emitters are underneath.

Is this guy sitting on a mat all coiled up? I can't see a branch that he'd be wrapped around.. That's a cute photo and beautiful snake.

Thanks mate he coiled up like that after I pulled him out of his cage don't know y but he's not over anything.

Thanks mate he coiled up like that after I pulled him out of his cage don't know y but he's not over anything.

put plenty of branches in and let it settle in make sure the branches are about the width of its body

:):):):):):)

Attachments

• IMG_7705.jpg
    IMG_7705.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_7695.jpg
    IMG_7695.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
I assume thats a pair you have bred this season Ryan, was he the male that has done the job on the hormonal female

Hey ben, no mate there both females.

These are the males used with the girls above. :D

Attachments

• IMG_7728.jpg
    IMG_7728.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_7736.jpg
    IMG_7736.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Puts the shizzle on my wizzle, how do I get on the list.......

LOL thanks guys im pretty happy to with the pairings.

Very nice Ryan. Good luck with getting plenty of healthy babies.
Kills me that I don't have the time for a GTP!

She is a hormonal blue, the lighting in that pic washed out her true color.

Here is a another pic of a female.

Attachments

• IMG_7707.jpg
    IMG_7707.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
What kinda babbys are they producing they look really nice. I'm trying to chase a high yellow one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back