It aint half cold.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha its worse down here in tas, rain non stop, freezing winds, temps have been low as 2 and our max has been under 12 these past 4 days.. Its only just starting to creep back up to a high 15 degrees ! lol :p couldnt help myself.. Though got to admit my room is heated with the infrared lights from my snakes and the past few days iv been getting royal treatment with warmed blankets, hot drinks and being able to stay in bed..

I miss QLD weather though, i never owned a jumper or long sleeve shirt up there.. Moved to tas and i had to buy a whole new wardrobe.. not to mention everyone in tas wears black, so depressing in winter here... i need a holiday... badly

not up here in the north it has been nice and sunny :D
just u southerners that complain XD

Our power was off for 5 hours it was crazy I didn't know what to do tree must have hit a pole yeah but any way it has been more sunny now than when it was autum

I'm being serious like it's the holidays and I can't sleep in because there is so much sun comeing through the blinds

We had the top a lil while ago with a top of 15 but that is hot that's when I'm in shorts and a top lol
But when I go down south I always where jeans

You have more than one special person?

what's wrong with that :p it's only social convention that we live mostly monogamous relationships you know, it's not a natural human trait. :lol:
and yes, it's been terribly cold :( brrrr! get a micro fibre quilt and sheets they rock! they don't feel cold like cotton or other material when you get into bed mmmm

b.e.a.utiful sunny day in sunny melbourne ..... but dare say but lunch it will be pissin down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back