Show me your diamonds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God I can't wait for mine to grow up!

Stunning snake!

I can't wait either! My Diamond seems to be growing slower than the other snakes.

He is definitely growing though. These are his sheds...

DSC_0002 (3).jpg

and this is him:
DSC_0055.jpg

aww very cute Pinoy!
Love the comparative sheds hahaha...looks funny for some reason :p

mine's no where near looking like that, only had two sheds,
I'm just itching to see his pattern properly!

You think that's cute you should see this pic of him when I first got him...
Even I thought it was cute for a snake lol.

DSC_0003.jpg

awwwwwww! He looks like someone painted him with a gold paint texta!
Very nice!
Still so much bigger than my guy in that photo!

mines such a tiny lil bub haha...one day I'll have cool photos too show you of him in return :p

Smaller than that?! I didn't think they got smaller than that lol.

That was him going into his second shed.

have you got any pics of him at all?

I've been taking pics of mine on a regular basis to show the changes he goes through so I can look back and compare later.
Since Feb, he's actually changed quite a bit.

his head is pretty small in my opinion...probably the size of the tip of my pinky finger...and with you being a dude I assume your fingers are bigger than mine :p so that's where I'm getting the vibe mine's smaller

I'll get better photo's when I'm home on Wednesday!

One of my stud males.

Attachments

• diamond male.jpg
    diamond male.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 477
his head is pretty small in my opinion...probably the size of the tip of my pinky finger...and with you being a dude I assume your fingers are bigger than mine :p so that's where I'm getting the vibe mine's smaller

I'll get better photo's when I'm home on Wednesday!

Not bad at all, looks just like mine did not too long ago. In the toilet paper roll, doesn't look as small as I thought lol. I use them too :)

One of my stud males.

That is a stunning Diamond!

Lovely diamonds .....If anybody is interested I will have some diamond hatchies for sale and some pics are in my album...will advertise them on aps soon... Just got to get around to putting advert up.

onimocnhoj ive been looking for one like that to breed with my female....... smokin

Here is my little diamond she is about 6 to 7 months old by my guess. Got her through the reptile ballot so just guessing from the size and colour she was when I got her in January It's a amazing to see the colour change after every shed. Puts a smile on your face for sure :)

Pics are bad thanks to my iPhone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307912710.495358.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307912710.495358.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 150
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307912779.340308.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307912779.340308.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 150
dont cry yet there are heaps for sale

Thanx man. I know. There is a particular one I want but I need to make an offer for it.....
It's taking up lots of brain space.
I'm thinking of getting one or two others anyway.... even if I do/don't get this one, 3 is a good number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back