Beardies: How do your's sleep?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allybean

Not so new Member
Reaction score
There are several threads on here with different sleeping positions of Beardies... but I havent found any that are open to post in...

Feel free to ppost pics and lets see you your's sleep :p

Attachments

• IMG_1020.jpg
    IMG_1020.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 211
Its a really complicated procedure in which my dragons close there eyes, and then open them sometime later when the suns back out ;-).

Hahahaahaha... sometimes mine open their eyes while the suns still gone! haha

my large adult squeezes himself into the smallest possibl gap and stays there for the night, 1 of the babies sleeps on its back or on the other babies back and the other baby sleeps with its head stuck intomething but not the rest of its body

well my mountain dragon sleeps standing up against the glass he can be a lil weird at times lol :D

007.jpg

This was Phoenix's favourite sleeping spot.

189.jpg187.jpg
This is odd, she always seems to slide off her branch and when you push her back on she glares at you.

How on earth do you take comfort hanging from a branch. That is the cutest....god love the little creatures.

My beardies use to squeeze under a rock that you woudnt imagine them fitting under , now that i introduced a branch into the tank they seem to be using it to their advantage .

our lil guy sleeps under an egg carton we have in his enclosure for him, he seems to prefer sleeping curled up in the smallest and darkest spot he can (we have had branches in there but he seems to ignore them)....most of the time we seem to find him and his egg carton in a different spot to where we left it before we turn the light off...

Is there a beardie that isn't friendly lol every singal beardie is out and about and so friendly might have to get some haha

The top one my male (freddy)he always sleeps on a log most the time on top of one the two females lol.

The other one is one my two females who always sleeps in same place on top the rock (iggy) ..

Other girl is under the hide :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307960237.144781.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307960237.144781.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 91
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307960284.348613.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307960284.348613.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 94
I remember my daughter taking our beardy out to show friends at a party one night. When the temps started cooling we put him in a little pillow case and left him be. When we got home he was asleep and did not even stir when she got him out of the pillowcase and popped him on his favourite sleeping post. Didn't open his eyes, didn't move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back