that really sucks..r.i.p filter..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timantula

Reaction score
well i took my lil coastal carpet to a well known reptile vet tonight... and very sadly returned home without him.. he was put to sleep due to a neurological disorder... so rip filter.... :cry:

Bugger. I'd be shattered if I lost one of mine. I feel for you.

Sorry to hear that think of the good times keep your chin up

R.I.P Filter. Sorry to here that, tough getting animals put down.

Feel for you . Been though the same thing . Just don't give up like i did . Ownly just getting ining back into keeping theres great creatures after about 5 year .

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that, poor little guy. :cry:

I remember how sad i was when my yellow diamond python Died, Here's a pic of my buddy in the after life...R.I.P Agro. R.I.P Filter. I've got a new bredli now and he's Great, i mean she's great

2rnztps.jpg

33elmv7.jpg

168vteg.jpg

R.I.P Agro the Yellow diamond Python *Plays Last post*

thanks for your nice words guys, it does suck loosing any pet but putting the lil guy 2 sleep was the best option. i also couldnt stand watching him 'corkscrew' around the enc with the right hand side of his mouth just dangling open, he had eye twitches, and no tounge flicker since about last thurs fri. so i got him to the vet as soon as i could get in........

That really sux ! R.I.P Filter.... Id be mortified !
How/why do they get it ?

as for how/why the vet said there's hundreds of reasons this came about. from fly sprays,deodorant,cleaning chems,virus, knock on the head. he said its a bit like a stroke in humans, it just happens... sad but thats nature i guess.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back