albino willy wagtail

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonitorMayhem

Reaction score
went for a drive yesterday and we found a albino willywagtail has anyone ever seen one going to go back today and try and get some photos it was with its partner so hopefully around the same place
mick

Hey Guys,
I was out visiting my folks on their farm in the Mid North of South Australia and we went out looking for an albino willy wagtail which they had seen. I didn't beleive them until I saw it... but actually managed to snap a pic... Unfortunately I am having huge issues trying to upload the pic from this computer!!
When I work it out I will post it up! :)

Last edited:
Photobucket has done the trick!
It hangs out with normal willy wag tails... i wish there were more albino birds getting about!
bird.jpg

thats not only a nice bird its a nice shot of it too
that one does look like its leucistic
i have seen an albino crow, it wasnt pure white like that wagtail but more of a dirty white

There are some cool birds in the local bush, not everyone appreciates them though. I pointed out a Regent Bowerbird to some guys at work one day which only bought blank looks from the lot of them. "So, whats special about them?".

Good pic jungle g yes albinios are rare and wonderful even more so in there natural inviroment

Not quite an albino but a maggie that's a tad different.

magpie3.jpg

There's an albino/leucistic crimson rosella living near me (never been close enough to tell which it is). It hangs out with a mate and has been in the same area for years. I should really try and get a pic.

Wow, Awesome pics, that magpie just looks almost out of proportion without the dark colour

Nice pic JungleG,
Looks like there is a little camera shy Sparrow hiding behind the tree trunk as well.

Amazing shot of the willie wagtail, looks awesome.

The maggie kinda looks like a deformed chook without the black. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back