Ovulation

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterrat

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
This girl is really bloated and looking uncomfortable - she is ovulating.

i-3q4nm2w-M.jpg

i-9r7xdWp-M.jpg

i-j7PhRq2-M.jpg

love that first pic... very nice Micheal..

Who could blame her for giving you a filthy look when she's looking (and no doubt feeling) so miserable?
All I want to do is give her some codeine and a hot water bottle!:lol:;)

Last edited:
She's massive. I love it when they got that Hormonal blue, is this the girl that has retained this sort of colour after a few years of breeding?

She's massive. I love it when they got that Hormonal blue, is this the girl that has retained this sort of colour after a few years of breeding?

Yes. They all get bluish after few clutches.

She's Beautiful mate when is she due to lay

No idea, she hasn't sloughed yet.

Fair enough mate I know next to nothing about breeding snakes. I'm a lizard man lol but I do have one Gtp baby and I love it to bits by far the best reptile in our country.

She's Beautiful mate when is she due to lay
Usually around 5-7 weeks from Ovulation to Egg deposition for chondro's.
Takes around 2 weeks from pre-lay normally.

If the picture is fresh(today), i'd guess 25th-27th of July for eggs.
Cheers

beautiful looking animal mate. Almost looks like she has eaten a huge meal in that first pic. Hope it all goes well for you (and her!)

Cheers,
dave

beautiful looking animal mate. Almost looks like she has eaten a huge meal in that first pic. Hope it all goes well for you (and her!)

Cheers,
dave
Hi Dave, she has been very reliable breeder for quite a few years now, I have a confidence in her.

cheers
M

Looking good Michael,it amazes me the size when they ovulate.

that first pic is a cracker, really shows the swelling, great work Michael........

Can you get a fresh picture of her from today to show please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back