Guess the CAR

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Country buggy,thing/181/182 all about the same beasty,but due to Microsofty conflicts ,can't post pics,so open for the first in to post next guess

guess3.png
keep this thread rolling i guess =p.

haha thats what i was going to say seeing as that is what the photo was called...its probably just the colour though

BT1vn.......car on truck is a Pervis Eureka kit car, it could have either a VW chassis or a ford.
Mr Stein......can't remember the technical name Captain Nemo gave it but it is from The League Of Extrordinary Gentlemen.

fugawi, the eureka is a vw body, no interior needs a bit of work but motor and box is there. its actually mine but i want to sell it as i have a baby due in a few months and really need the cash but thats another story lol

the car after mine was an interesting piece hey. dunno where you would paark it

fugawi, the eureka is a vw body, no interior needs a bit of work but motor and box is there. its actually mine but i want to sell it as i have a baby due in a few months and really need the cash but thats another story lol

the car after mine was an interesting piece hey. dunno where you would paark it
i'd make room, it sounds awesome too like a top fueler on idle....that would be tough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back