Stolen Pygmy Stimsons - Last night

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

misskt

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Last night I had my house broken into and a pair of adult pygmy stimmies stolen with the tubs they were in :-(

This happened in the Wollongong area at about 4am. I nipped out for 45mins and they were gone! The female is quite fiesty so im hoping she attacked them... if only they were venomous. But the male is extremely placid.

If anyone hears of anything or gets made an offer could you please let me know. I just want them back.

Reward Offered.

That really suck :(

Why are reptiles getting stolen? I dont want to be paranoid about my reptiles! How did they even get into the house, thats the main thing that makes no sense in these situations, dont you have a security screen?

I am sooo feeling bad for you, It sux big time when your home is invaded. Worse when it is your beloved pets stolen
I hope with all my heart you get them back safe and sound...
Kind regards
Crystal

That's awful. :( Thieves are scumbags. :x

Did anything else go missing? If not it's possible someone knew what you had?

Man I hate thiefs piss me off what gives them the right to come in your house and steal your stuff . People who steal deserve a bullet

My house is secure but I left to drive some friends home at around 3.45am and they were there when i left then came home at about 4.30am and they had gone. Nothing else was taken so that makes it appear that they were targetted but the house across the road also got broken into and a handbag stolen, that was found down the other side of my house.

A thought is that theyve come in whilst the garage door was shutting given that its an electric door. Very scary if its targetted because that would mean they've been watching me and not just a coinsidence that the thieves were in the area.

dogs ,i hope someone catches up with them,hope every one keeps alookout for them for you good luck hope you get them back

A thought is that theyve come in whilst the garage door was shutting given that its an electric door. Very scary if its targetted because that would mean they've been watching me and not just a coinsidence that the thieves were in the area.

That is a creepy thought.

I really hope you get your snakes back.

Sorry to hear about your stolen snakes.

And Snakeluvver lock your house up as well as you can bar the windows put screens on your doors. If someone really wants to get in, they will. I work in an industry that proves it time and again. There are always soft points in security if you no where to look.

that is crap!
i have about 8 cameras in my house all wired into a server with a car battery backup
i also have a red nose pitty and various other crime deterrence

ihope you get your snakes back mate.

Last night was freezing. What are they doing creeping around at 4.00am in the morning?
Sounds like it must be someone you know to me.
Certainly sux when your pets get stolen. Hope you get them back.

i feel for you. its not so long ago that my house was visited by some scumbags that helped themselves to alot of my snakes

that is crap!
i have about 8 cameras in my house all wired into a server with a car battery backup

And you think that will stop someone coming in if they really want to come in?

mayo the last word of natos post was deterrence that all it is... but i guess if there is a GTP of reptile of interest inside its not really going to do much ay unfortunately...

I think more so cameras are good with having an idea of who did it, and at least where your security failed...

that is crap!

And you think that will stop someone coming in if they really want to come in?
no, but if they do they have to get past a dog used for pigging my security system and if they get past, and i do mean IF
then i have their scum face on 10mp video and still images recorded

but thanks for the sarcasm it was much needed.....

No you will have a video of a balaclava and hopefully a drowsy dog if not worse. And what I originally said is not crap it's fact. But as you said, it is deterrence.

A few years back in Adelaide there was a family that was raided while they were home at gun point for a few clutches of GTP babies. If they were prepared to go that far do you think they will care about a few deterrents.

Last edited:
your right N.A.T.O you will find it hard to stop the hard core crook but dogs and security measures will make your mates and neighbors think twice before taking advantage of situations like i believe happened in misskt case.

that sucks i am so sorry for your loss. I live in wollongong also and am horrified that people will steal reps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back