spotted python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leviathan

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone elses snakes do this, when ever anyone gets near my spotted pythons enclosure he comes rushing out of his hide or where ever he is like a bull out of a gate and sticks hes nose right up against the glass and closely follows any movement you make. im sure its not coz his excited to see me haha..
he was biting nearly every time i got him out his enclosure, i recently fed him 2 fuzzys 1 one day and the next day another and he still seems hungry and has no sign of any kind of lump in his body, seems to have completey disgested both rats and its only been 2 days after i fed him them. anyone any thoughts?
thanks

how old and what size is he may be time for an upgrade :D
mine come to the doors when open but not just to the glass when walking past. he sounds like a champ
:)

how old and what size is he may be time for an upgrade :D
mine come to the doors when open but not just to the glass when walking past. he sounds like a champ
:)
hes an awesome snake to view as he is really really active and is always out and about snooping around, but as for handling, i get nailed everytime my hand enters the enclsoure, hes a year old, i think hes around 60-70cm quite fat

i feed mine last night and millie is just under 60 and she took a weaner mouse and then i had one left over and she took that one too and hour later and she has a slight bump but nothing crazy got to love good feeders:) take all my left overs lol

i feed mine last night and millie is just under 60 and she took a weaner mouse and then i had one left over and she took that one too and hour later and she has a slight bump but nothing crazy got to love good feeders:) take all my left overs lol

i was amazed the food that they can take with such a tiny little head, compared to morelias

i normally weigh my food and snake too but broke my scales a while back :S

haha yer cool little snakes mum made me get one for my first when i went to pick him up i hated the idea of an ant. lol now i have a pair and a trio..they grow on ya :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back