My snake escaped!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cid_python

Reaction score
Help!!!! My snake escaped, im looking for it now does anyone have any tips on how to find it?

put out a heat source and food it may come to that
look behind ur computer its warm there and behind ur fridge

Try all palces in your house that are warm.. above your heat lamp... back of fridge, oven, TV....

Thanks ill look there

it not behind the tv, oven or fridge :/

Last edited:
DVD player?

Especially if your snake is a climbing species, check out high places too.

How old/big? I always close my snake room door in the odd chance or my adults getting out, they can't fit under door.

First thing I would do is go around and seal up any spots where it can get out of the house - under doors etc. Then I would shut each door in the house and search room to room.

try spreading some talcum powder or flour around the floor to see if its in the room. Also as staited earlier put a heat source out and a mice or what ever it eats waite till late at night when everything is quite with a torch you might find it out

In my experience i have always found my escapees in a few hours of searching curled up under their heat light in the enclosure or trying to get in with their mates in other enclosures...

Snakes like to find and hide in dark spaces they never go far from there enclosers theres lots of threads on lost snakes just do a search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back