Guess the CAR

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, no1 has guessed it yet

Its a [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Spartan II car 1995 model with a 1986 engine. Produced [/FONT]by Spartan Motorcar co. currently in [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]South Germany[/FONT], Munich.

Is that enough info?
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

i was trying to b tricky & see if anyone could guess the before any kits etc

Last edited:
can i put 1 up

nice.jpg
this is 1 of my dream cars

Last edited:
Valiants were a very unrated car,E49 Valiant charger 6cyl faster than a Ford XY GTHO(14.9) over the 1/4 mile,electronic ignition in 72,ford & holden nearly 10 years later,I have owned fords,holdens,most Japanese,still have a soft spot for Mighty Mopars
1972 VH Charger E49 R/T Chrysler’s 265 "Six Pack" engine 225kW(WRX Sti 210kW)0-60mph(96kmh) 6.1 sec, 0-100mph(160kmh) 14.1 sec, Quarter Mile 14.4 sec, Weight 3010 lb/1365kg

Last edited:
Valiants were a very unrated car,E49 Valiant charger 6cyl faster than a Ford XY GTHO(14.9) over the 1/4 mile,electronic ignition in 72,ford & holden nearly 10 years later,I have owned fords,holdens,most Japanese,still have a soft spot for Mighty Mopars
1972 VH Charger E49 R/T Chrysler’s 265 "Six Pack" engine 225kW(WRX Sti 210kW)0-60mph(96kmh) 6.1 sec, 0-100mph(160kmh) 14.1 sec, Quarter Mile 14.4 sec, Weight 3010 lb/1365kg

Power means nothing, a WRX would rape the ol' Valiant, lol.

Power means nothing, a WRX would rape the ol' Valiant, lol.

almost 40 years on and the 2011 wrx sti with all the latest electronics, EFI all wheel drive etc is only .6 sec over the 1/4 faster. Im sure if the old Valiant had that much traction the times would be lower.

Besides i love the old classic metal over the new age plastic

especially once it hits the first corner..

Haha, true that. The valiant won't be getting great lap times while it's stuck in the sand trap.

almost 40 years on and the 2011 wrx sti with all the latest electronics, EFI all wheel drive etc is only .6 sec over the 1/4 faster. Im sure if the old Valiant had that much traction the times would be lower.

Besides i love the old classic metal over the new age plastic

I don't like the 1/4 too much. It's a ****s game. I can move 400m in a quick time YAAYYYY.

Plus, a small amount of money and you'd see an 11 out of a wrx or a skyline, try and make the valiant run an 11.

Haha, true that. The valiant won't be getting great lap times while it's stuck in the sand trap.

I don't like the 1/4 too much. It's a ****s game. I can move 400m in a quick time YAAYYYY.

Plus, a small amount of money and you'd see an 11 out of a wrx or a skyline, try and make the valiant run an 11.

It was only a comparison on power figures from new to old,not a performance comparison.We can compare price,Now 40 year old valiant RT E49 $220,000,look into the future 40 year Subaru Sti $20 depends on scrap metal prices.

I could drop 50K ontop of the purchase price of an R34 GT-T and not care if I don't see a cent of it again. A japanese car that you can really turn into your own, that can rape supercars. I think that is awesome.

If you want something that is worth tons of money, buy a nismo ztune. 19 were made, and they will be a ridiculous amount of money in the future, they're already 250k now. But I'm not interested who's car is worth more, I'm interested in who's is most impressive.

Alright fellows zip them up and put them away we dont care whose is bigger ...you'd both lose anyway hahahahahaha

Not sure who's turn it is but lets get it back on track with a car to guess...
IMG_2891.jpg

You could have given it a little more than 3 minutes to let some people get confused first...:)

Would you have a guess at which year, model, engine?

I don't know my stageas that well, so no. I'm guessing a quick search on SAU would reveal lol. Nice colour.

I'm guessing since you're asking what sort of engine it's got, it has something special? RB26?

Is it yours? If so, what bonnet/front bar is that? I know it's a GTR bar, but what brand? Is it fibreglass? I want to put a GTR front on my GT-T when I get it.

I don't know my stageas that well, so no. I'm guessing a quick search on SAU would reveal lol. Nice colour.

I'm guessing since you're asking what sort of engine it's got, it has something special? RB26?

Is it yours? If so, what bonnet/front bar is that? I know it's a GTR bar, but what brand? Is it fiberglass? I want to put a GTR front on my GT-T when I get it.

Don't think I have it on SAU as for some reason I get blocked from the site with an Error message. Yeah it's mine. The colour is the standard colour as per paint code but rare. Engine is an RB26 and quite a few goodies. Bonnet is from Blits here on the Gold Coast. As for front bar and guards, all were custom moulded off an R34 GTR and then tailored to fit the Stagea. Definitely get onto Blits when you want to do something. Not only is there fiberglass work excellent but the only legal ones.

Cheers,
Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back