why does it happen to me?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionMorelia

Reaction score
is it just me or do A LOT of fake plants in the 2 buck shop look like weed?
im walking down the road with an arm full of fake plants for my enclosures just in a worlds of my own , i think i was actualy singing to myself... only to get pulled up by the law and questioned at length because im walking down the road with what looks to them "like half a pound of weed"
sometimes ya just gotta laugh dont ya lol
cant they make more fake natives! lol

Nato

hahaha. same sort of thing happened to me at the airport when i first had bubs. for ease of preparation i had put 3 scoops of formula (enough for 1 bottle) into snap lock bags- took alot of explaining to airport security that no i wasnt trafficking large quantities of heroin, speed or coke....

probably a million times! i am glad that my baby wasnt old enough to hear me calling them all the names under the sun...

i use that fake weed in all my enclosures and everyone thinks its real !!!!

its costs more than the real stuff as well !!!!

but doesnt smell the same

I had a mate who went through a faze of making lines out of sugar packets at eateries, to look like lines of coke.

He was messing around with it and his credit card, and these old ladies got paranoid and told centre management. We had security all over us, lol. They laughed when they realised what my mate was doing.

Roflmfao..... I am always accused of being high, Lordy lordy god help every-one if I ever was hah hah hah hah
people usually have to get to know me a bit then they realize hmmm nuh she is just naturally like this PMSL

I had a mate who went through a faze of making lines out of sugar packets at eateries, to look like lines of coke.

He was messing around with it and his credit card, and these old ladies got paranoid and told centre management. We had security all over us, lol. They laughed when they realised what my mate was doing.

HAHA we got done for the same thing at a cafe after a night in the clubs :p good times

lol one of my tanks has heeeeaps of these plants in it, its practically just it, and most of the time you cant see the lizards in there, so people think its my 'weed farm' :p

hahaha. same sort of thing happened to me at the airport when i first had bubs. for ease of preparation i had put 3 scoops of formula (enough for 1 bottle) into snap lock bags- took alot of explaining to airport security that no i wasnt trafficking large quantities of heroin, speed or coke....

Maybe it's babies; I had two security staff at an airport demand to know if I was bottle-feeding, rushing into 'Because if you have more than 100ml of liquid we have to take it off you-' at which point I interjected to let them know I was breastfeeding 'so try taking these off me mate!'
Security staff do turn a lovely shade of red...

Should of told the cops, if you did have a have a kg of weed, you wouldn't be that stupid to just wander down the street with it in your arms in full view :p

Maybe it's babies; I had two security staff at an airport demand to know if I was bottle-feeding, rushing into 'Because if you have more than 100ml of liquid we have to take it off you-' at which point I interjected to let them know I was breastfeeding 'so try taking these off me mate!'
Security staff do turn a lovely shade of red...

yeah they can be real a-holes. Wouldnt help me down the escalator with the pram either or help me pull the pram apart and put together again after they scanned it. all very hard to do with a 3month old baby.

is it just me or do A LOT of fake plants in the 2 buck shop look like weed?
im walking down the road with an arm full of fake plants for my enclosures just in a worlds of my own , i think i was actualy singing to myself... only to get pulled up by the law and questioned at length because im walking down the road with what looks to them "like half a pound of weed"
sometimes ya just gotta laugh dont ya lol
cant they make more fake natives! lol

Nato

Just think, now you will be able to walk down the street with a bag and they will just think it is the plastic stuff again and not bother you :) lol.

oh,
thought you were going to see you didnt relise that youve been smoking this plastic stuff for 3 months :p

I rarely ever drink, and don't do any drugs. Caffine and I don't react well together, and it makes me super hyperative, so I never drink it either. If it do go out, people regularly think I'm drunk, security can be amazed when I blow zero, because I'm outgoing! I have enough confidence to dance and have a good time without alcohol, and somehow this is strange to people...

I rarely ever drink, and don't do any drugs. Caffine and I don't react well together, and it makes me super hyperative, so I never drink it either. If it do go out, people regularly think I'm drunk, security can be amazed when I blow zero, because I'm outgoing! I have enough confidence to dance and have a good time without alcohol, and somehow this is strange to people...

That's exactly how I wish my partner could be! Have fun without alcohol! Good on ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back