Show us your inverts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol So dont pick on me when I ID a pede wrong? I got the right genus, for gods sake half the people in the world think theres only one type of centipede :p

when did i pick on you lol?
if it was today, then thats was just me correcting you :S

guys this is geting off topic

Damn, I thought this was in chit chat, that means we have to get back on topic... any more pics guys?

and just to let you know sammy, i found which thread you were talking about.
A. it was my first ever thread
B. i ASKED if i could keep 2 together
C. there was enough sub just not the write type ;)

having trouble uploading so will do a photobucket thingo on a new thread when i get it all going of some of my inverts

Thats no good snakeluvver, not sure what an archimantis is but still sux to get something youve been waiting for and its dead. Wil they send you another one?

Awaiting a reply, I hope they do. Archimantis are stick mantids, Australia's longest mantis that grow to over 10cm and I was looking for one for ages, this one was only a bub :(

Recieved my archimantis today, dead. The rolled up ball of wet tissue paper crushed him :(

thats no good how big was he

an old crappy pic but U.Elongatus

asset.php

Last edited:
Pic didnt work sammy.

He was only about 10mm but the guys nice enough to send me another one, he's sending me it on monday.

dont know why it didnt work becaus i copied it straight off my AIF account (same way as the other invert pics i posted here)

One of my squama after a feed the other day, she was faaaat!
Sorry for bad pics!
af20bdc4-d1e8-26e0.jpg
af20bdc4-f458-c7a8.jpg

come theres barely any pics of inverts (we need some more of centipedes stick insects and mantids)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back