Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i got him from mentone aquerium and he was pushed aside from all the other juvies and was really orange wich i thort was more darwin too but was informed he is md x dimond and it said that on his pappers to eather way his a very frendly snake un till dinnertime..lolIMG_6189.jpg

thanx richard08 for the contributes i love your scrub thay really facinate me scrubbies how old is he/she ive just got my first scrub
he is about 5 months old and is pritty well manered considering the description of there nature i got this boy from pails for scails about 3months ago IMG_6220.jpg

Pictures of our snakes 032.jpgmy bredli egypt

Pictures of our snakes 045.jpgmy intergrade diamond BLING

Pictures of our snakes 017.jpgmurray darling shelby

Pictures of our snakes 010.jpgchildrens python ZENA

phoenix2.jpgyoung coastal phoenix

Last edited:
Sorry iPhone pics - couple of horny Coastals (both females)

coastals2.jpg

coastals--1.jpg

My Pythons

IMG_8553.jpg
, Lizzie blonde spotted female, my 1st snake, I have had her now for 6 months,
IMG_8594.jpg
Phoenix my spotted hatchling female.
IMG_8920.jpg
Ninja my female B & G hatchling.

this is my baby bredli (6 months old) Mowgli... Love this pic cos it reminds me of snakes and ladders =D
aps.jpg
and this is my SA Woma, her name is S... for Snakey... she shed today =D and i got to watch...
s.jpg

Hi venomdude... how old is Bling? and what sex? That is one GORGEOUS python!!

Last edited:
lil miss snakey bling is 3 yrs old he is a male and a cheeky one at that here is a pic of my 2 yr old diamond 2011-06-04 14 54 25 (3).jpg

oh she looks beautiful! i love the colours of a diamond... i think i may have to get me one soon =D just going to let my bredli get a bit bigger and a bit more used to handling (if i can), then I'll know im ready for a new snake =D I have been researching the jaguar python and the jungle recently too but diamonds always seem to catch my eye with their markings =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back