celb hotness

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood all the drooling over Johnny Depp. I like him as an actor, but he doesn't do it for me in the hotness dept.
I'm torn between finding Angelina stunning and revolting.
To whoever mentioned Firefly, Morena Baccarin kicks Kaylee's butt in the stunner stakes. Inara's divine, and I want her wardrobe.:D
Monica Bellucci's amazing. And I'm with Fay - the old-school beauties are timeless - particularly Louise Brooks, who didn't rate a mention, and like Bellucci, was stunning and whip-smart.
I don't even begin to get the appeal of the Twilight boys (as one of my friends put it, Robert Patttinson has a face like a jar full of arses) and their hideous, gym-sculpted-but-basically-useless abtastic bodies. Or Orlando Bloom. Or any of the carbon-copy Ralph Magazine "hotties" like Megan Fox. Ugh. They look like they've been grown in vats to keep t*tty-mag sales up.
Dita Von Teese is one of the most over-rated and boring celebrities ever, not to mention self-obsessed even by celebrity standards, but I still want her wardrobe.
The Pict chick in Centurion rocks, though. Phwoar.
Sean Bean's a bit of a hottie. So was Ralph Fiennes before he disgraced himself.:) I wouldn't touch Brad Pitt with someone else's, though.

I have always thought Natalie Portman is a beautiful, stunning lady, she'd be my top pick!

I don't think many would agree with my choice of men, I go for the nasty ones hehe, Robert Knepper (specifically as T-Bag on Prison Break), Richard Brake (Doom, Outpost) etc

I've always believed that what's on the inside of a person is what really matters. I've also noticed that many people who call others ugly are no oil paintings themselves.

I have always thought Natalie Portman is a beautiful, stunning lady, she'd be my top pick!

I don't think many would agree with my choice of men, I go for the nasty ones hehe, Robert Knepper (specifically as T-Bag on Prison Break), Richard Brake (Doom, Outpost) etc

Was t-bag the one that choped his hand off? I like the brothers from Prison break..

Before this thread I never even realised Gaga was supposed to be hot - I thought it was just her music and weird clothes that people were into.

I've always believed that what's on the inside of a person is what really matters. I've also noticed that many people who call others ugly are no oil paintings themselves.

I agree, and I think the original poster does too, and specified that; but I think it's also totally fair to have aesthetic preferences as well. Most celebs are pretty much just clothes horses/"beautiful" people, so it's fair to judge them on their looks - not to judge them as people, but to talk about whether they appeal to us (to an extent it's no different to discussing how well an art critic is doing their job, and whether we like their criticism). We'll never meet them, so looks are all we have to go on, anyway, and their personalities are for the most part manufactured by the media. Unless you're choosing a partner based only on the way they look, it's not shallow to have aesthetic preferences in humans. We all have the same preferences when it comes to reptiles, too. I think BHPs are insanely over-rated, but others love them. I love hearing about what other people find attractive.

their personalities are for the most part manufactured by the media.

In some cases yes, and many celebrities are lied about by the press (most of which I hate :D) Hearing what celebs are like from people who know them well is the best. You made some great points in your post :)

There's something just wrong with women and shaved heads

One celeb who i dont think is hot at all in any way but all my mates think shes super hot would be Beyonce, dont see it at all lol

has anyone said Lara Bingle yet? Cause that woman's face is messed up. She looks like 'the joker' off Batman

Hmmmm real beauties, they just do not make them like they used to. None of the ones today have a patch on these ones.

Ava Gardner
Vivienne Leigh
Elizabeth Taylor
Ingrid Bergman
Audrey Hepburn
Grace Kelly
And a few more that I cannot think of atm.

there all nearly dead now or are dead - Fay !!!

marrilyn M was before her time the first of the hot blondes but other than the one phoho and her JFK i dont know much about her

there all nearly dead now or are dead - Fay !!!

marrilyn M was before her time the first of the hot blondes but other than the one phoho and her JFK i dont know much about her

Really! That is why the ' They don't make them like they used to' LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back