Theft prevention! Whats your method?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just let mine stay in there cages, there all equipped with a 9mm in there hide rocks. sharks with laser beams attached to there heads that run the perimeter with water snorkel's so they dont need to swim and robotic arms. id like to see elmo with a rifle take on this house of destruction. i also have a bat at the front door and one next to the bed.

I have a light sleeping step son in the same room as our reptiles, if anyone does get in, they won't get out in a hurry.

Got my shipment of Velociraptors yesterday, I'm training them up to maul on command. Im thinking of breeding them if anyone is interested?

View attachment 206948 we always have ateast one dog in the house and usually two . if i dog sitting for mum we have 3 BIG dogs. that all bark and growl and while you may get in i dont think youd get in far before getting found by a set of snarling jaws. they are great if we are home but the shepherd reads body language very well n anyone up to something.. get the full treatment.. hackles up teeth bared deep growl.. wouldnt like to push it if i didnt know him. that and we are installing a security system in the house we have just brought.

Walk round the house naked all the time. No one wants to fight a naked guy

i did until having 2and 4 yo daughters, its a bit awkward now

Got my shipment of Velociraptors yesterday, I'm training them up to maul on command. Im thinking of breeding them if anyone is interested?
ill take 2 for the shed, and ill also get sugar gliders

Done that, the neighbor left a XXX rated letter attached to my flyscreen door.

Ewwwww!

so they were keen on seeing more of you, or should i say doing

Last edited:
If i have to go out I sit my mother in law on the front step (with a bag of chips and a thermos of coffee if its over night). Has worked so far and even i am too scared to come home sometimes..

Ha Ha , worth posting the bigger image... soo funny Silverback ...
funny206.jpg

I was shocked when I first found out about theft and why breeders need to go to so much security to protect their homes.

It's quiet hard to act normal while your at a breeders house now, knowing that they could be thinking the worst of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back