Testicular cancer

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so true, my bf found a lump in his nut about 8 years ago,...for a year or 2 i nagged him to get it checked and it always ended up in the biggest fights, it must be ok cos 8 years later its still there and hes still alive,....

silly boys,....

I'd just offer to probe it with a sewing needle if he didn't want to go to the doctor...

As has been said before mate the best with the treatment. It seems to be a toubo subject totall about public but commend you on treating it and speaking about it. Good luck for a speedie recovery

Sorry to hear that Venomdude. Glad you caught it early and all the best with the treatment and a speedy all clear. .
Guys - testicular cancer is not an old man’s disease. Most cases occur in men aged between 15 and 45 (although it can occur at any age). Most common age group affected is men in their mid-twenties. So do yourself a favour and have a feel.

I just had all mine checked out as a parted of the defence force recruiting medical, Lucky nothing was wrong. I was actually pretty scared being 19 and never having my balls checked but i feel much better now that ive had them checked out, Doctor said look for hardness of the testicle, Swelling of the testicle and Unusual lumps around the testicle.

Lucky you got them checked out :) Best of luck with the procedure mate, Get well soon...

Hey Venomdude Im a one ball wonder myself . I found a lump when i was 20 and had my nut taken followed by 3 lots of radiation treatment 3x 6weeks of the worst feeling but i hear that the drugs are much better these day most people dont even get sick.
Antway buddy best of luck mate im sure youll be fine and welcome to the one nut club.

Sort to here mate hope everything goes well I'm feeling for you bud. But this thing is more common then you think. you made me rub my balls lol

look im not looking for peoples sympathy if you people can remember LANCE ARMSTRONG had the same as me but was worse i just urge people to get checked out i was told today that im getting chemo and not radiation which sux so come on guys swollow your pride for just a minute

Good luck with it all. I have mates that have had the same thing and they were in their 20's. On the up side, hopefully this is a thread that wont get a pics or it didn't happen comment :0 Best of luck and good find. Please dont think i am taking this lightly.. I am 31 with 4 kids. This scares the h*ll outta me! Raising awareness is an awesome thing.

Last edited:
Damien that is awful :( Your father-in-law has been to hell and back. I hope he is feeling better and getting back on his feet.

It doesn't just affect the nadds either funnily enough. A mate of mine had it cut out from up in the vicinity of his stomach. It came back a few years later and he went in for an even bigger op, same area. Got it all that time!

Crazy! Well done for noticing it when you did. Do they know how long you have had it for?

All the best for a good recovery and hope treatment goes well. I am surprised at how many people in this thread have had it or know someone who has...... scary thought :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back