New Website

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minka

Reaction score
Hi Guy's,

I figured seeing as everyone else has a website that i may as well do the same... I'm kidding. In all honesty i have been meaning to do this for a long time and i recently decided to get off my butt and get it done!

The site is still very much a work in progress, so please bear with me while i continue to add bits and pieces. The Available page is currently under construction to make it an easily workable system both for buyers and myself. Also the Photo Gallery is going to be receiving an overhaul, so please check it out - Designer Serpents Australia |

Cheers,
Tahnii.

Looks really good. Your genetics definitions pages should be linked and put in a sticky :p.
Looking forward to seeing it finished

Looks good Minka, well done!

Couple things I noticed was the images slide way too quickly that you're not able to properly select the image you want and the drop down menu would be a bit more functional if the 3rd level/link(s) would appear beside the link

e.g. when you hover over Liasis and the link for Olive Pythons shows up, it appears up the top, so when you go to click on it it disappears as you've moved your mouse away from the menu.

Also I know you said the available page is under construction, but just thought I'd mention (apologies if this is already getting done) possibly having a link to either your contact page or to make an enquiry.

Overall though, I like it, looks good.

Last edited:
Nice page, I love the slideshow on the homepage there are some spectacular snake photos in there!
I agree with SamNabz suggestions, but yeah overall its a great site!

looks great tahnii and you have some fantastic looking animals..
congrats :D

I am awestuck at the beauty of your Adders, Tahnii.
If anything is going to get me into a good head space about vens. it'll be those.

Nice site! I love the colour scheme and I want you adders lol

Can I just say, I really want to cross two jags now so I can get a leucistic jungle ;)
Ah just been told that there are leucistics hatched from jags, but they dont last long. That makes sense.

Last edited:
Thanks Everyone :)

Thank you for the tips Sam, i will pass these onto my designer. It's an extremely arduous process and i can see myself constantly updating and changing things!

top looking site tahnii, spent quite a while looking through it the other night on facebook.

good info and top quality animals. loving the t+!

Tahnii, it's a great site and of course great animals.
Web site like that makes life easier, since D3pro built mine, I haven't been asked for any additional photos from potential buyers. It works!
Conrgats.

Michael

I could read that site for hours....the only thing is I don't even know how to pronounce half of them words :( I'm very interested in all this genetic stuff. Just can't pronounce it....Very awesome site!!!

Tahnii, it's a great site and of course great animals.
Web site like that makes life easier, since D3pro built mine, I haven't been asked for any additional photos from potential buyers. It works!
Conrgats.

Michael

Thanks Micheal, that was actually the large driving force behind building a site. No more countless emailing of pictures!

Thanks again everyone for the kind words.

Thanks Everyone :)

Thank you for the tips Sam, i will pass these onto my designer. It's an extremely arduous process and i can see myself constantly updating and changing things!

it never ends we are still working on ours, looks great, i love your animals. If you ever want to trade a jag or gtp for an enclosure, give me a bell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back