youtube video i came across

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly thing to do, I was reading some of the comments and they were saying they feed on live prey items in the wild.

Big differance is the prey item in the wild, 99% of the time don't even know what is about to happen, and wouldn't be ready to defend itself.

doesnt interest me seeing ppl get thrills out of doing that sort of stuff. fair enough if ppl choose to feed live, but as far as being entertained by it, how dumb and childish.

That rabbit got smashed tho lol... er I mean.... bad snake owner... bad

A quick search using the words python and rabbit and you will find loads of similar vids.... some very disturbing....

I can't watch that sort of crap, I saw the rabbit land in there & I exited, sorry but that's seriously sick stuff.

nt gonna watch this, i saw a few of people feeding live goats and stuff to their snakes when i first looked into getting snakes,...some awful rednecks cheering it on etc,..then there was one with 3 live bunnies watching its mates get eaten before being stalked,...totally sick. :( i was so relieved to know it was illegal over here,...

there is a really cool vid of a bunny chasing a snake somewhere out there,...i'll see if i can find it,...

ahh,..here it is,...most of you have probably seen it already,...!! ;P

no one gets hurt, i promise! :p

YouTube - ‪Bunny Vs. Snake‬‏

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back