RC addicts......

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hear is my rc chopper i got 1 week ago, 49" long when put together, gave it a quick test the other day in the back yard to make sure it was working well, gonna take it some were 1 day to give it a fly, also got a mini rc chopper but atm it keeps swirling in the air so need to fix it tho not to sure whats wrong with it it starts off fine tll about 4 secs later then it go's crazy

Attachments

• chopper.jpg
    chopper.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 52
reptile lover, try gently lifting the lower blades at their mount, 9 times out of 10 they have put the mount on a little hard and they are just binding, slowing the rotation of the blades causing you to "spin out" Have had a few bought into the shop doing the same thing that are brand new and have fixed them using this method

My partner drives 1/5 MCD here in SA, he also works in a purely R/C shop. There is a 1/5 club at Monarto that is just starting the race season if anyone is interested. PM me for details on events if you want info.
It's well set up and has a drivers stand and also a camping area for those who come from interstate

reptile lover, try gently lifting the lower blades at their mount, 9 times out of 10 they have put the mount on a little hard and they are just binding, slowing the rotation of the blades causing you to "spin out" Have had a few bought into the shop doing the same thing that are brand new and have fixed them using this method
cheers mate ill give it a go, it was fine when i got it but was a tad unstable so i pulled it apart to fix it and made it worse, ill deff give that a try now and see how it go's, i think the mount is fixed to it tho you cant move it

Last edited:
the mount is just pressed on and held in place by friction/tension from the plastic. Hold under the bottom of the chopper pinching the gears to hold them still while twisting and lifting the blades.... hope i explained it so you can understand

the mount is just pressed on and held in place by friction/tension from the plastic. Hold under the bottom of the chopper pinching the gears to hold them still while twisting and lifting the blades.... hope i explained it so you can understand
yeah mate understand it, did it and its still doing it, i think it might be time to buy a new 1, didn't want to only brought it last month, might try taking everything apart but the frame and put it together, i have another chopper the same that the remote broke for and the battery is no good so i pulled it apart for spares so ill but my new 1 back together with parts from that as that 1 was fine till the remote and battery stopped working, anything else i could try before that mate or is is no good

Might just be a slightly dodgy one. I had one that was doing the same thing and no matter what I did I couldn't get it to fly right and I had a few in pieces. Mashed them together using different blades and a body from a different brand and it worked. Some brands are better than others.

Might just be a slightly dodgy one. I had one that was doing the same thing and no matter what I did I couldn't get it to fly right and I had a few in pieces. Mashed them together using different blades and a body from a different brand and it worked. Some brands are better than others.
ill try and mix all the parts around and if i cant get it working ill buy a new 1, was never really stable after it went forward it would sway from side to side a little

hey, im new to rc racing and i was woundering if anyone could tell me if the ''baja 260S rc car on hobbyking''(not alowed to link advertsing reasons) is good for a noob or not? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back