Montgomery line Diamonds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

markolsen

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if any one out there owns a John Montgomery line Diamond? I have been lucky enough to get a beautiful yearling male a few weeks ago and am curious on what he will look like when he is full grown. I am so happy with him he is so placid and feeds really well such a little gem. :) John is such a great guy a true gentleman and has helped me so much i would recommend him to anyone. If anyone could post up some pics of theirs that would be great. Here's my guy.

Mark.

Attachments

• Bob 1.jpg
    Bob 1.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 245
I have been lucky enough to get a beautiful yearling male a few weeks ago and am curious on what he will look like when he is full grown. I am so happy with him he is so placid and feeds really well such a little gem. :) John is such a great guy a true gentleman and has helped me so much i would recommend him to anyone. If anyone could post up some pics of theirs that would be great. Here's my guy.Mark.

:D He is a gorgeous python! Congrats! Diamonds are great pythons to own!
Btw John has been an advertiser on The HerpTrader for many, many yrs! ;)

Thanks Trader yeah he's great i'm really happy with him he's just gorgeous.

Venomdude i cant see those pics???

Cheers,

Mark.

my female

her name is jewel

Attachments

• 240053_10150172535168267_786123266_6880881_1655713_o.jpg
    240053_10150172535168267_786123266_6880881_1655713_o.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 179
Venom d that diamond of yours definitely is something special especially with those scales I suggest you either buy a good camera or get someone that can take pictures to photograph that animal

Thats great she's really pretty mate nice one. Just wondering what you feed her and how long is she?

she eats sub adult rats shes small for her age 1.3mtrs

Attachments

• 2011-06-04 14 54 25 (3).jpg
    2011-06-04 14 54 25 (3).jpg
    81 KB · Views: 84
  • jewel 3.jpg
    jewel 3.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 87
very nice Venomdude thanks for the pics. I can't wait to see how my fella turns out

2 to 3 years should see full colour in your diamond mark definitely will be a good looker for sure venom dudes diamond come from some seriously hot black and white lineage (correct me if Ime wrong venom dude) seems to a be hard lineage to come by these days

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if any one out there owns a John Montgomery line Diamond? I have been lucky enough to get a beautiful yearling male a few weeks ago and am curious on what he will look like when he is full grown. I am so happy with him he is so placid and feeds really well such a little gem. :) John is such a great guy a true gentleman and has helped me so much i would recommend him to anyone. If anyone could post up some pics of theirs that would be great. Here's my guy.

Mark.

I agree wholeheartedly, John is a true gentleman and breeds great snakes. I think hes been doing it since god was born!
A lot of people breeding snakes today started with a snake from John.

Yeah I will definitely be getting my next one through John when the diamond grows out of his home. So has anyone got any pics??

Cheers,

Mark :)

ca7c4bd1-f09d-1ad6.jpg

ca7c4bd1-f0ee-f9fc.jpg

This is my female (a friend is holding her). A very high yellow Gosford.. These photos don't do her justice! She's a real gem to :) very placid, beautiful natured and chick magnet ;).

ca7c4bd1-f1f8-3788.jpg

Another one of her sleeping :)

Yours will turn out a beautiful colour to! Iv heard much about the Montgomery line diamonds!

Last edited:
Wow Armand she is a great looking snake they really are a beautiful species. :D Venom my mum works with a lady that is friends with John so she recommended him to her when I was interested in getting back into keeping snakes. :)

i want a high yellow male does he have a website or a email address?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back