Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like that picture of the green tree python on the tree trunk,good photography and great subject!

WOW and i have been able to find nothing lately your photos are amazing cheers for sharing them.

god, i was out in the harsh melbourne wind and rain for 2 hours and found one lousy marbled gecko.
it was great to open up this thread and see what you can find in NQLD :p
VERY nice photos!!!

We found meny Northern leaf-tailed geckos

Green tree python.
We found 2 one in Iron range rain forrest and I found one on chilli beach.

Haha, all "we" if you stayed in the car, then "I" when it comes to something found on a walking track while all were present. It's a group effort, well it was for us 3.

One of the best photos ive taken...

do you rely think i'd put my best photos on a public fourm....

Make up your mind.

Ps. i wasn't sleeping.

We wouldnt mind you claiming everything if you actually came herping with us, or would atleast contribute a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow what an amazing trip you must have had!!! loving the GTP would love to see one in the wild,must have had a blast while you were away well done beautiful photo's.

PM sent.

Haha, all "we" if you stayed in the car, then "I" when it comes to something found on a walking track while all were present. It's a group effort, well it was for us 3.

Make up your mind.

We wouldnt mind you claiming everything if you actually came herping with us, or would atleast contribute a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like you had a successful trip, you were lucky indeed to find 2 GTPs this time of the year. Great shots too. Were these shots taken with the 18-55mm lens?

I tryed afew shots with my macro for the green pythons, only one looked half decent 2pic, but i mostley found that my head torch and pup up light wasnt enough for that lense.
The crocodile and merterns monitor were taken with a 55-200mm only because i couldent get close enought to them, the rest where taken with a 18-55 yes..

Cheers.

Seems like you had a successful trip, you were lucky indeed to find 2 GTPs this time of the year. Great shots too. Were these shots taken with the 18-55mm lens?

Excellent shots! So much wanna go for some trips up north, starting to get really bored with the stuff down here in Victoria, still a few down here I need to photograph though.
Great finds as well, esp. the Black Mountain Gecko and Black Mountain Nursery Frog, did you see any Canopy Monitors (V. keitthornei)?

Thanks for sharing Shane...

Some really nice photography there. Especially love the GTP's, I don't know what it is with them guys, but they look so much more beautiful in the wild!

Iron range Np looks like an incredible place...How is Chilli Beach for swimming in the winter? Is it safe or are their crocs that come near etc...

Yes, Stephen Zozaya took photos of the same animals, many of which are in almost the exact same pose. His photos are on Flickr and he is also on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back