Scales & Tails Australia Issue 18 (July 2011) Out Now

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reptile Outlet

Reaction score
Issue 18 (July 2011) has now been sent to all our subscribers.

Stockists and Newsagents will start to receive their copies tomorrow and early next week.

As usual, this issue is packed with fabulous articles from our regulars, Neville Burns, Nikki Noga, Gecko Dan, Brian Barczyk, plus other great feature articles including: Doc Rock's article on 'Blondie' the original albino Darwin Carpet Python, Rob Porter shares his thoughts on reptile caging, Michael Cermak takes us back to 1984 and a field herping trip in Western Queensland, and we catch up with Rex Stock in our 'Interview with a Keeper' section. In 'Out & About' this issue we journey with Kelly Nowak on another successful turnout with the AHS's annual herping trip to Smith's Lake, and we also take a catch up peek at how AFTCRA's hard work continues to help the Mary River Turtle.

Two new writers have also joined our team of writers: Dr Robert Sprackland reflects on his visit to Australia several years ago to an AHS meeting, and Dr Shane Simpson writes about 'Gout in Reptiles'.

We also introduce a new photo competition which will run for the next two issues. For your chance to win over $300 worth of reptile equipment from Reptile One/Kongs be sure to check out page 10 for our S.H.A.R.P. competition. We're very excited about this competition and would encourage you all to start 'shooting'.

Hope you enjoy.

Cheers, Joy and the Scales & Tails Australia team

Last edited:
Good on you Joy and the team, always on time.

Now, here is a teaser; when you read my article and looked the pics, let me know (PM please) what's wrong there. Joy doesn't know, neither does the Editor or the graphic artist but no doubt some of you will pick up this obvious blunder I made.
My apologies for that.

Michael

Thanks Michael. We try our hardest.

But Ooops ....... I'll have to check your article out again, 'cause darned if I know what your obvious blunder is. lol.

cheers, Joy

Looking forward to reading the new issue
:D

Last edited:
Thanks Michael. We try our hardest.

But Ooops ....... I'll have to check your article out again, 'cause darned if I know what your obvious blunder is. lol.

cheers, Joy

Joy, you'll never know if you have never been there. lol

I really need to subscribe, I've seen some past issues and they're really cool, show some new morphs and stuff. Really like it.

Make sure that you check out the Photo comp too please everyone. We'll be looking forward to receiving your entries.

cheers
Joy

I always love reading them. Especially when I am meant to be working lol (much the same for APS)

Finally, finally, finally, it's out and I wonder if anyone is going to spot the mistake I made in my article - don't worry about PM me, feel free to embarrass me publicly.
I suppose I should offer some reward ..... :D

ill have to get this one to check it out. I havent read S&T before, so hopefully its good (i know it will be good)

Harry

To spend some time with someone like George and his knowledge would be quite an experience Michael.

Now, here is a teaser; when you read my article and looked the pics, let me know (PM please) what's wrong there.

This is really bugging me now. Where can you get S&T if you don't have a subscription?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back