Mortal kombat 9 :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kr0nick

Reaction score
Hi all just got mk9 yesterday and just wanted to say that if you played and liked the originals then I would definatly get a copy if you Can. Banned in aus (wake up Australia lol) for stupid reasons.Sorry fo the dribble lol

No probs with customs? I heard they were stepping up screening of imported games banned here. Have you checked out mortal kombat legacy mini episodes on youtube? I thought they were done pretty well.

its banned for the graphic violence i heard

have a look at it on youtube

instead of banning it, they should've just dulled down the violence a little... like they did with L4D2

instead of banning it, they should've just dulled down the violence a little... like they did with L4D2

By dulled down you mean a gutted shell of the original version? The developers wrecked that game just so it could be classified here in Australia.

I got my copy from Singapore and love it! My mate just got one from Amazon and it was bout $60 including shipping. The Mortal Kombat Legacy clips are awesome but too short, they're only like 6 minutes long and most of it's credits and parts of the previous episode lol.
I reckon the first short for it that came out was the best one.

I done the same, got it through amazon, easier to get it through customs then getting it from a gaming site I reckon, I didn't even know they sold video games =P

I got a friend to bring it ova from nz and nah you cannot dull down mortal kombat it ruins the game completly

I got a friend to bring it ova from nz and nah you cannot dull down mortal kombat it ruins the game completly

Last edited:
Got it a few weeks after it was released. Unlocked entire krypt and still lovin' it. Quan chi is easily my fave.

By dulled down you mean a gutted shell of the original version? The developers wrecked that game just so it could be classified here in Australia.

Left 4 Dead just isnt the same without all the blood and gore!

Yeh exactly right l4d is awsome and australia needs to grow up and change the classifcation to r+18 and actualy enforce it. And tiliqua I'm loving scorpions portal fatality and Baracks blade spin but also saying that the whole game is awsome

The R Rating is here and will be passed soon :) I'm a gaming Admin but shhhhh dont tell anyone.

I got my copy from Singapore and love it! My mate just got one from Amazon and it was bout $60 including shipping. The Mortal Kombat Legacy clips are awesome but too short, they're only like 6 minutes long and most of it's credits and parts of the previous episode lol.
I reckon the first short for it that came out was the best one.

The first one was longer and I enjoyed it. It was fan made without consent of Warner Bros or Mortal Kombat.
Both companies loved it so much that they agreed to make a series of a few short films.
They are so popular that I think they wil continue to create them. Cyrax and Sector have just been released.

Latest DLC for MK9 is Freddy Krueger. Yep, hat, stripey sweater and all.

Has anyone that has this managed to download the extra characters?

If so, HOW???!!!

I'll be getting my internet hooked up to the new house on Monday and the first thing I'll be doing is trying to get all the extra characters lol.

Funny, just ordered a copy the other day, can't wait to play it! My absolute favorite was Ultimate MK3 - so many good times and memories from that era/game haha. Haven't liked many of the newer ones but hoping this changes my mind! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back