DSE return confirmation? Anyone got theirs?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had called several times requesting one and they kept saying 'its comeing' friday gone was meant to be the last date for everyone to receive them, I still havn't received it.

I got it 9 days ago, called them to say that they hadn't counted my Growling Grass Frogs, and they still haven't returned the call.

I just got mine, and they left one of my snakes off it. When I rang them to sort it out they said this had been happening quite a bit due to glitches in the new computer system, and to correct it and post it back to them, which I'm doing. I suspect they may have their hands full at the moment!

I just got mine, and they left one of my snakes off it. When I rang them to sort it out they said this had been happening quite a bit due to glitches in the new computer system, and to correct it and post it back to them, which I'm doing. I suspect they may have their hands full at the moment!
Funny I got my confirmation saying I have no herps ummm *** rang them and they said don't worry about it correct it next return amazing how they can tell you two very different answers if I get in grief for it I took all her details just think for a gov body it is pretty pOor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back