Please help find a missing person

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi dan, yep i have been reading about them finding Amy, they are saying shes had her pups? but obviously not with her

she wandered onto an outback station and the owners called the authorities, shes being taken to Port Augusta for treatment, very thin naturally

seems the area she was found in was back towards Darwin? so he must still be in the area, hopefully they will start a search from the property where she was found

Missing man Jason Neil Richards' dog found in desert | Adelaide Now

Been following this story on and off and seems there maybe hope yet,....Fingers crossed all works out for him and his family and friends. Onya Jeannine for posting it.

I've been following this on facebook, i feel bad for his family. I really hope he is okay but i thought he would have been found by now. Its scary knowing they found the dog, alone... i really hope he is found safe and well. :(

I just saw on the news that his dog was found in an outback farm...

yep snakes she was found at Glendambo station and it is obvious apparently that she has had her pups so goodness knows where they are, with any luck shes left them with Jason though by now they might not be alive as its been so long

it seems now they have an aboriginal tracker trying to back track Amy's tracks

apparently they have two female cops only searching for him but there are family members and friends out searching as well, naturally money is a problem for them, they have already had two blown tires then there are meals/fuel/etc on top of all that and while the family is trying to set up a properly managed bank account it seems red tape has bogged them down (though it is understandable i guess)

Been following this thread myself, I hope everything works out okay for you guys. Here's a bump, just in case anyone has any extra info for you.

thank you for the bump nighthawk, im actually not related to Jason and only became involved in this when his family posted on our local buy, swap and sell sight due to reports his UTE had been seen around Broken Hill, since then ive tried to get the word out to as many as i could and to keep updating info

you just never know where a lead may come from and i like to think if it was a member of my family missing that others would be doing the same thing

also there has been something set up if anyone is inspired to make a donation, all the information is on the FB page and it uses paypal (i think), if you dont have FB and would like to make a donation towards helping the costs associated with friends/family searching for Jason let me know and i can PM you the info

I am just feeling so sad
I do hope Jason is found soon

I cannot even begin to imagine what the family must be going through

It is with deepest sympathy i post the latest update

last night about 8pm Jason's ute was found and tonight his body was found about a 1km away

R.I.P. Jason

Missing man's body and ute found - Yahoo!7

i know that says Ute has been found in the heading but it contains a news story video confirming he has been found

such a sad outcome but after 5 weeks i guess deep down everything kind of suspected he wouldnt be found alive, at least now the family can take their lad home

:( its so sad, i feel terrible for his friends and family, they tried so hard to find him. looking at the facebook page, alot of people have been touched by this poor guy and his family :( RIP jason :(

dam i was hoping he would be ok bugger he was from my town too =( well worked there =( )

Oh crap :( At least if anything his friends and family now know what's happened to him and they can properly grieve and say their last goodbyes to Jason.

At least the family has closure, but very sad outcome for all, sympathy to you Jeannine and his family.

That's so sad. I was afraid of that, but still hoped for something happier.

i agree a lot of people were kind of hoping for a miracle, after all they do happen

it is strange because some are the area the Ute and his body were found was in an area searched after Amy was found and there was no ute or body then. so if thats true there are a lot of questions that need answers, so i hope the family get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back