Random ads that make you laugh.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitten_pheonix

Reaction score
Just browsing some ads for when tax time comes, and there are a few that you get a good laugh from.
What are some ads you have seen that make you laugh (Reptile or other wise) I'll start...

The one that got me this morning (sorry if anyone on here has put the ad up :oops:)

"for sale is a hypo carpet python with yellow through his scales quite a rare snake

is actually an artificial baby morphed from a coastal carpet and a hypo stripped carpet python" ;)

Best ad ever is the Bankwest one with the toy dog that digs up a bone in the yard.

Bankwest - Big Bone

I crack up every time I see it without fail.

I love the one running at the moment for Four & Twenty Pies - Angus Beef... USE YOUR BLOODY KNEES!

I like this ad cause I go to gym and I sometimes think people are making up muscle names...

[video=youtube;PGG1ojzZiVA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGG1ojzZiVA[/video]

for sale is a hypo carpet python with yellow through his scales quite a rare snake

is actually an artificial baby morphed from a coastal carpet and a hypo stripped carpet python

Is that the one that was selling hypo darwins? the add reads:

"For sale is a hypo north western (darwin) python 220each or 2 400 they have been turning them self albino over the years as you can see in the photos, they have great genes in them that will help make beautiful hypos and if your lucky an albino or 2 when they get older!!"

haha cracked me up!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back