so excited!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leviathan

Reaction score
checked out my new windorah stimsons python last week and put a deposit on it =) so excited to pick it up in a couple of weeks time, will be my first stimmie, it had a awesome nature and was super placid, just needed to vent my excitement :D

ohhhh i completely understand your excitement lol i got my first stimmie, actually first ever ssnake, today :) and might i add, she is awesome :) hope the next couple of weeks fly by for you! :)

ohhhh i completely understand your excitement lol i got my first stimmie, actually first ever ssnake, today :) and might i add, she is awesome :) hope the next couple of weeks fly by for you! :)

i was so excited when i got my first which is my coastal :) i love her to bits, then had a spotted and now this is my first stimsons :) will post pics when i get it

Stimmies are great. I'm sure you'll love him/her.

I was just wondering if its just me or do they like to bite alot when they are young. mine are 6months old and they nip me every time i touch them. AARRRRGGGHHH

Congrats on getting your first Stimmie, they are my fave species of snake, I have 2X 7month old Wheatbelts atm ;) Pics after you let it settle would be nice.

Frontosa: yeah some stimmies/spotteds can be extremely snappy when young... Both of mine were but they snapped out of if quick... Which was good, regular handling will help with them getting more comfortable with you. Hope they chill out soon :) goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back