this our new bearded dragon cage

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BurtonReptiles

Banned
Reaction score
After a lot of cutting and hard work by my close friend ben at stein enclosures hear is my bearded dragon cage almost finished it just has plants and and glass to go. They even have a nesting bay underneath the cage in the cupboard which will have sand in it for them to lay , there also a hollow log i found which they will love. If anyones going to the reptile expo on the gold coast you will see it there of display ... Hope everyone likes it.

Attachments

• P1020695.jpg
    P1020695.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 222
  • P1020692.jpg
    P1020692.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 220
  • P1020690.jpg
    P1020690.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
woah thats awesome! wish i could afford a super fancy enclosure =[ im trying diy...

I hate threads with Stein Enclosures in them, it makes me sad inside. Wasn't that log in another one of your threads? Looks great and I love the nesting bay idea. How many Beardies and what sp. are going in there?

I hate threads with Stein Enclosures in them, it makes me sad inside. Wasn't that log in another one of your threads? Looks great and I love the nesting bay idea. How many Beardies and what sp. are going in there?
3 beardies two females and one male and yeah posted threat about the log hahaha what you mean sp?

724e012e-24d5-a139.jpg
724e012e-24fd-5e00.jpg
724e012e-2513-13c3.jpg
724e012e-2525-829d.jpg

This up date it finished and my Beardies in there just got put sand in nesting box

Wow that's awesome, I did see it at the expo and it looks amazing in person. I saw the log and was thinking 'where have I seen this before? OH YEAH!!'I then proceeded to explain to my little brother how awesome it was and about the nest box. I need one of these

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back