best ebay sale ever- ALL THE MOTHERS HERE WILL APPRECIATE THIS ONE!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep removed that lasted a good 5 hours lol

aww, lucky I screen shotted it! always gotta be someone to ruin a bit of fun!

kid for sale.jpg
kid for sale 2.jpg

Last edited:
Haha. I got to it last night and asked about postage to Tassie just for a laugh. Woke up to a reply this morning that said she would not pass customs or quarantine!!

its on ninemsn as well. the lady actually put photos up of her children and was done last wednesday and early thursday morning she was reported for it. Although she claims it was done as a joke the police still have to investigate it. Bit sad really.

I don't think it's sad, I think it's fair enough! In the world right now we have global pedophilia rings, and children being sold into slavery and the sex trade. What's funny about that?

Totally know exactly where she's coming from, although I wouldn't do it myself. Having said that though, she's only got one from the sounds of it; I've got 3 under 5 so the stress level gets through the roof sometimes. I wouldn't trade any of them for anything in the world however.
There's something to be said for 'idle threats' though; you shouldn't really ever create a consequence as a parent that you can't follow through with. Legally, that is.

yes, i often joke to my family that i should put my son on ebay.. would never do it though.
still a very funny ebay listing :D thanks for the laugh lol

not one bit of this thread was about child sex trade. until you brought it in. it was about a mother carrying thru her threat to a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back