best ebay sale ever- ALL THE MOTHERS HERE WILL APPRECIATE THIS ONE!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fully aware of that. I was pointing out that a woman who put her kids (and their pictures) on eBay, who as a result is being investigated, isn't sad for the reasons I have pointed out. And yes, one of these reasons is the child sex trade.

She didn't have a real photo. It was funny.
It's gone now. Noone got hurt.
I just showed my Mum and she loved it as much as me. Lighten up.

I think there were two adds , the one from Geelong in Vic had two kids under 10 for sale . The kids have been removed by child services and she might not get them back .The police are investigating the many serious bidders but she wont be charged . You have to get a license to own a pet .

Obviously both listings were jokes and definitely made me laugh. As for bidders being pedophiles - I doubt it, although they are disturbed I doubt they are that stupid

When our 2 youngest were little we would go shopping and people would always come up to us and say what georgous little ones. Hubby would always say "do you want them" LOL the answer would always be no untill one day some took him up on his offer LOL He did change his tune very fast LOL Those 2 are now 18 & 19 and his pride and joy. They were back then too

People and their need to constantly be "politically correct" are so silly...
This was an innocent bit of fun, it made a few people smile, and lets face it; if someone was looking to harm a child, why would they be searching for them on ebay, and not the street?! since you don't actually get children from ebay!
Why would they not only search on there but hope for a photo?! why wouldn't you just go cruise facebook or something of the sort?

it's not like the mother sent people who enquired extra photos!

Lighten up yo'll. Enjoy life. and if you can't; stop bringing down others lives!

it's certainly no basis to imply she's a bad mother! Not a reason AT ALL! Even the writeup was sweet and light hearted.

and yay for the screen shot! I was sad when I went to show my Mum and the listing was gone :D

Yeah, I probably wouldn't really start worrying until you read the follow-up story where she covers her child/ren in stamps.

Shabori: whenever we get people doing that "aww" face while our kids are playing up in public (you know that awesome one which usually accompanies a lollipop or some other little reward we have to refuse because it's condoning bad behaviour...), we always tell people we hire them out on weekends and public holidays. Somehow nobody's thought their 'cute' little tantrums cute enough to take us up on that offer... ;)

The Geelong woman: ''The children have since been taken into care, and the mother could lose them permanently.''

Gee, joke back fired... or fulfilled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back