Reptiles In Movies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am number four (has a little lizard that follows him n then it becomes the dog)

Alien movies do not count so a shape shifting Chimera cannot count......

The Crocidile Hunter Collision Course

Croc Dundee the first one at least not as much the second and 3rd.

I just watched "Hall Pass" last night, and was PMSL when Owen Wilson was being strangled by the giant python, lols
Is it a reticulated python, or a burm? I thought it was a retic, but im not sure

The venomous and deadly carpet python that guarded the gyrocopterin Mad Max 2

i was watching mad max 2 on HIGH DEF tv and at firstthat snakeis a carpetpython in the firstscene and then in later scenes it was a diamond at one point when dropped on dude in car.
At another point when gyrocaptain is flying above ready to drop the snake it is quite clearly arubber snake with big fangs,
have a look stop and pause,it will makeyou laugh

Romancing the Stone... A Bushmaster in the crashed aeroplane... They fry it up :)

in 1963/4, before most of you were born, i saw on 2 sep. occasions the actual asp, which they used in the movie Cleopatra with Eliz. Taylor.....the actual snake lived in a herp/aquarium, very near the Rome railway station. i saw it there...later it was taken to Paris for the screenings there, and i saw it again, there...actually there were several Aussies, friends of mine, who were hired as extras in that move, opera singers starting their Euro. tours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back