Grrrr tax office!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waruikazi

Legendary
Reaction score
Look. I'm not sure the best way to say this...

I went to a tax accountant today (first time evah) and i am now expecting to have about $22k deposited into my bank account in the next 2 weeks. :)

And i've had $10k paid off my hecs debt!

richbiatch.jpg

So who's gonna be getting some new reptiles.....???

half your luck, have you already mentally spent it, i know i'd a hard time restraining a splurge :)

Thats what I am doing with my tax money savings for a house. But my return will only be about 3k to 4k

why the Grrr in the title? If I had that much money coming back I'd be throwing a party.

How do you over pay tax by that much? Instead of asking who the accountant is I'd be asking who the payroll officer is and sack them.

You shouldn't go for an accountant who guarantees a refund... as a jr in an accounting firm you just have to know what to claim...

When they prep your tax return you sign it and it puts all the blame onto you (in most cases)

But then again what it all comes down to is...
do you care how $100-$10000+ just appeared in your reptile fund... i mean bank account?

why the Grrr in the title? If I had that much money coming back I'd be throwing a party.

How do you over pay tax by that much? Instead of asking who the accountant is I'd be asking who the payroll officer is and sack them.

Don't be that way, the guy just saved him the deposit for a house ;)

I may have neglected to do my past couple years tax returns and i work in a remote place and i somehow managed to keep all of my receipts... Being lazy has never ever paid off so well evah!

Guzzo i might be able to buy your house after all :p

Hahah, I get two grand back this year. Which is an aweful lot for a student who works todays a week.
That's one of my holidays payed for!

I may have neglected to do my past couple years tax returns and i work in a remote place and i somehow managed to keep all of my receipts... Being lazy has never ever paid off so well evah!

Guzzo i might be able to buy your house after all :p
UUmmm Gordo. I do believe it is your shout;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back