Worst trend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, apart from the planking/owling shiz, a lot of the crap that takes place on facebook, ie. those stupid fish face pouting pics, farmville,etc, twitter, iphones, combining ugg boots & minis , etc etc etc :lol:

Ah I see, a bit like yoyo's comes in and out of popularity when the occasion arrises for it. lol

Interesting simile... but yes, very much like yoyos in fact lmao

Also I don't know if anyone would remember Chatter-rings? Or Elastics? I was an 80's child after all... :p

Barbie... Someone gave me one of those when I was 5 and I tied a skipping rope around its neck and hung it from my bedroom door... I hated that thing.

I set fire to my sisters Barbie's hair, I wanted it to look like G.I Joe :(

Hipster jeans. No thanks, I don't want to see your butt crack.

I tied mine to my sisters bunk and attacked it with dragons. I wanted an Optimus Prime transformer. Stupid gender roles.

Hahaha, that's awesome! I always had the action figure army men and little trucks and cars to play with. It was my brother who wanted a dolls house...

I set fire to my sisters Barbie's hair, I wanted it to look like G.I Joe :(

Good work!

the 'guys wearing girls jeans' trend... Horrible!

Also the 'Jersey Shore wannabe' trend. Both of these are ruining society

tattoo's.... it was cool until more people have them than don't have them.

A lot of people, like myself, dont have tattoos to be 'cool' though.... in fact, for the most part you wouldnt know i have them unless i wanted to show you. Its the scrag tags and tatts just for the sake of having one that are giving tattoos a tacky image.

Me and my friend were crouching on the bench at lunchtime today at school and hooting everytime someone came past lmao we got some strange looks.

IMO they were never cool and never will be.

Just saying. There are people without tattoo and there are sheep. I like to be different so I'm tattoo free now.

No he's saying tattoo's are no longer or for the most part an art of expression, more just like a peice of crappy quasi emo art that you got because you thought it was cool.

I got mine because it was a tradition that me and my sister started, each time we travel a new country we get a tattoo.

Just saying. There are people without tattoo and there are sheep. I like to be different so I'm tattoo free now.
Mate I'm covered from my feet doesn't make us all sheep they just more accepted than years ago more people tattoo I remember when I tattoo my head and face people said I wad crazy hahahha

I personally will never get a tattoo as they are expensive and I dont see the appeal. But I dont think people with tattoos are stupid or whatever, I'd just never personally get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back