Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the first issue should arrive some time this week then? Sounds good :)

So the first issue should arrive some time this week then? Sounds good :)

yes sam.. I spoke to neil about two hours ago and he said he'll be picking up the printed copies tomorrow (wed) morning and will be hand delivering to some people and posting out the rest a.s.a.p. so they should be arriving very soon..

Must say the Photography on some of the stories is up there with the old National Geographic Magazines I used to read as a youngster. Awesome job to the people who put this magazine together.

Must say the Photography on some of the stories is up there with the old National Geographic Magazines I used to read as a youngster. Awesome job to the people who put this magazine together.

I think issue 2 has a photographic spread from Tim Laman who is a National Geographic contributor & Wildlife Photo Journalist.
google him and check out his photos

Yep - Tim Laman is arguably one of the best wildlife photographers in the world, and he's writing for us as well as providing some of the most amazing photographic images you'll ever see... We're getting this issue out as quickly as we can - express post in most cases, so it's likely most subscribers/purchasers will have theirs before the weekend.

Jamie

magazine

tried to go the website name mentioned aboce, but just said the website was coming soon!
anyone know how i can subscribe?

cheers,
bruce

Try this [ no links thanks]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there husbandry articles at all? From what I can make out it's lots of awesome photos, news on herp conservation and field trips from overseas. With a title of 'Reptiles Australasia' I expected it to be about Aussie or SE Asian herps, but there seems to be plenty of American herps there too? Jamie aren't you the editor for 'Scales and Tails' too? Just thoughts and questions out loud. Will buy the mag as I'm a big fan of wildlife photography :)

Is there husbandry articles at all? From what I can make out it's lots of awesome photos, news on herp conservation and field trips from overseas. With a title of 'Reptiles Australasia' I expected it to be about Aussie or SE Asian herps, but there seems to be plenty of American herps there too? Jamie aren't you the editor for 'Scales and Tails' too? Just thoughts and questions out loud. Will buy the mag as I'm a big fan of wildlife photography :)

The first issue has an article on captive care of Green Tree Pythons

And I am newbie to owning a GTP so will find that article very helpful. Can't wait for it to turn up :D

The first issue has an article on captive care of Green Tree Pythons/QUOTE]
Oh that's nice for a change.........

Looking forward to my issue arriving!

[no links thanks] There is a preview on the site for the july issue. Check out the 3rd page. it gives you a glimpse of the GTP article

Last edited:
Yeah so i've heard, Just hope it offers much more than the two chondro books and the various other articles printed in the other magazines. I'll happily support a new Herping magazine, looks great.

Today is the only day i regret living in Far North Queensland. I believe the magazines have been put in the post today.

Today is the only day i regret living in Far North Queensland. I believe the magazines have been put in the post today.
That does suck. On a happier note I am getting my copy tonight :p can't wait to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back