Worst trend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the same when I was your age, I hated all piercings and what not but my opinion just changed.

I know a trend that everyone will agree is stupid - smoking. Smoking used to be "cool" but now its the opposite. It costs thousands of dollars a year and of course it is deadly. I think tobacco should be made illegal like Marijuana (god thats hard to spell)

I was the same when I was your age, I hated all piercings and what not but my opinion just changed.
Hope my opinion doesnt change, I want to spend the money on reptiles of course ;)

See, this is what happens when you don't take drugs, lol, I love dubstep. And snake luvver I am with you on the 70's thing. I had to live through iot and the 80's and it is beyond me why anyone would want to revive either.

EDIT: Have to admit though, since it has become trendy dubstep is not nearly as dirty as it used to be.

I find too much Dubstep to be extremely cheesy; especially the heavier stuff.
May as well just listen to hard drum & bass, IMO.

The only artists I've come across I like are Burial (!!!), Shackleton and Benga.

No he's saying tattoo's are no longer or for the most part an art of expression, more just like a peice of crappy quasi emo art that you got because you thought it was cool.

I got mine because it was a tradition that me and my sister started, each time we travel a new country we get a tattoo.

god id be covered if i did that =S

do you just get a small one??

I know a trend that everyone will agree is stupid - smoking. Smoking used to be "cool" but now its the opposite. It costs thousands of dollars a year and of course it is deadly. I think tobacco should be made illegal like Marijuana (god thats hard to spell)

Hope my opinion doesnt change, I want to spend the money on reptiles of course ;)

[deleted] Alcohol should be illegalised, it kills you so much quicker.

Last edited by a moderator:
States of mind are fast becoming trends as well though. Look at the whole rebel, revolutionary thing. "I'm a Revolutionary I am! With a capital 'R' and everything!" Yah, join the queue, it's over there...

Marijuana should be legalised, smoking should be kept the way it is.
Alcohol should be illegalised, it kills you so much quicker.

Gah your one of those people.
If Pot was legallised the generation I'm not all proud to be part of would achieve less than what we already do now.
I don't feel sorry for anyone who is taken drugs/alcohol and ended up in a bad way. There's more than enough information out there to poke stick on why you shouldn't or why you should moderate yourself.

god id be covered if i did that =S

do you just get a small one??

Haha I would have more if I started when I was 1 :)
But coming from a single parents family really restricted my holidays.
It's a medium sized one on my ribs, the next one will be a tree snake coiling around a vintage microphone on the other ribs.
Should get that after november :)

Oh the whole Aussie Pride crap, and Southern Cross tattoos.

Last edited:
[deleted] Alcohol should be illegalised, it kills you so much quicker.
Ridiculous comment from someone with no experience.
I have seen first hand what marijuana abuse does to a person. I now no longer speak to my oldest "friend" because of what it turned him into.

Tatts are a tricky one. I've seen some shockers and thought "what sort of fool gets that?" but then all of mine have important meanings to me so maybe something that looks silly to others could be special to the person

Last edited by a moderator:
Yer wait untill your mate with so much potential decides to not go to school any more and cuts off his middle finger because it was being rude and it seemed funny at the time.

Yeah. Having seen marijuana psychosis first hand I think I'll side on "I think not..."

Ridiculous comment from someone with no experience.
I have seen first hand what marijuana abuse does to a person. I now no longer speak to my oldest "friend" because of what it turned him into.

Tatts are a tricky one. I've seen some shockers and thought "what sort of fool gets that?" but then all of mine have important meanings to me so maybe something that looks silly to others could be special to the person
I meant that marijuana should be legalised, but it should be taken in moderation

I guess you think crack, cocaine and heroin should be legalised too? No.
You have no experience with those things. Neither do I, but I know for a fact how harmful smoking is, its scientifically proven. Why would we believe you going against the common sense idea - have you smoked before? I haven't smoked. My dad does. My sister does. Actually, I want smoking to be illegalised. I know a guy that used to take drugs. Ages ago. He went to jail a few times. He's stopped everything except smoking.
There.

Last edited:
Explain why. Just TRY to think of a plausible reason why. My Grandmother used to smoke A LOT and she's been left with serious lung problems. Sure, marijuana is probably not as bad as people make out, but its still bad and its illegal for a reason.
I guess you think crack, cocaine and heroin should be legalised too?
You have no experience with those things. Neither do I, but I know for a fact how harmful smoking is, its scientifically proven. Why would we believe you going against the common sense idea - have you smoked before?
Try and think of a plausible reason alcohol is legalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back