So who's coming to the biggest AHS meeting ever?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Question... is it something I can bring my kid along to? or will he become bored and in turn become distracting and annoying....

Half the people there are distracting and annoying so bring him along. He'll fit right in.

haha cool... I guess if worse comes to worst I can always leave if he becomes too much :)

oh thanks for that. would have loved to have come but hubby does night shift and i will have a two and a five year old. next time prehaps!

There be no next time, unfortunately, Greg Miles is not going to do a repeat. Can you hubby change his shift?

Mustn't be late to this one, Greg is a great speaker. I cant wait!

What is in the raffle?
Not sure if there's anything different in this raffle, but usually there are things from herp books, thermostats, accessories, etc. to magazine subscriptions, even packets of Tim Tams (very popular prize) haha

Last edited:
excellent foresite in date-planning also. "LE TOUR " will have been finished then, and we will have had 2 full-night,s sleep..............GO CADEL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

please read "forsight ", above

Last edited:
Anyone who has never been before but has been thinking about going..... this is the time to make the leap..... it's always a good night, great talker, and most head back to the pub after ... a tick in every box!

Greg is a great talker seen him at last years symposium in Cairns . He will surely be insightful and entertaining.
Gotta be crazy to miss it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back