Shout Out

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithers

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

Just thought it's around this time last year I started rebuilding my reptile family.

So I'd just like to say a BIG Thankyou to all those who have helped me do so and give their time and advice in making sure me and the critters are well and looked after.

You all know who you are.

Regards,
Brett

Aaaaaw B you are such a hunni, I would like to shout out a big thanx and huggles and smooches and likes to you. You are always such a great and positve influence on here. And you keep me from getting infracted(sounds kinda funnnn)PMSL....
C xxx

Your the man mate!
Keep the collection growing!!! :D

Hard to believe a year has already gone past,. where is the time going?!

Good work Brett :p
Your doing a great job rebuilding your collection :) ,..& still plenty of room for more!
Whats next?! :)

A rhiannonsaurusrex. It's a one of a kind, comes complete with Vegas sinus ventricle brain stent and a royal Adelaide hospital record that she broke for brain pressure .... Cost= priceless!!!!!

Hard to believe a year has already gone past,. where is the time going?!

Good work Brett :p
Your doing a great job rebuilding your collection :) ,..& still plenty of room for more!
Whats next?! :)

What we talked about the other day is on hold for now, But Some Super Lemon Yellow Hypo Plbs would be nice I'll have to check the Aussie Reptiles on Facebook n see what's out there.

Only just read this reply,. excuse my slackness :(
Let me know if you decide to take what we spoke about recently 'off hold' :p
Ha ha,. thanks for the plug :p
Your too cute :)

Your the man Brett!
Thanks to you for being a good provider of info and support to all on these forums!!

Only just read this reply,. excuse my slackness :(
Let me know if you decide to take what we spoke about recently 'off hold' :p
Ha ha,. thanks for the plug :p
Your too cute :)

Thanks Kelly I think I just commented on another thread of the very same animal lol how bizzare.

Your the man Brett!
Thanks to you for being a good provider of info and support to all on these forums!!

Thanks mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back