Amy Winehous dead

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hardly know anything about this woman, but it's very sad that she's died so young. I don't think it's fair to judge people so quickly, we don't know everything yet and if it's a drug overdose an issue like that is very difficult. Saying negative things doesn't help and I highly doubt that any of you would repeat any of your statements to her family. I don't understand why so many people feel the need to be so nasty.

well said tahlia. I really know nothing of her either except bits and pieces from the media. I agree its a very sad situation when someone so young passes from whatever reason.

slagging her for a being a drug user is uncalled for.. being a drug user or addict doesn't necessarily make someone a bad person. I've seen far worse types around that drink too much kill innocent people in car crashes, who beat their children etc etc so dont be too quick to judge her because she was a drug user. Its probably a symptom of other problems shes had in her life and not something she should be ridiculed over when shes dead. show some sympathy and compassion for a loss of life.

and how cruel, low and nasty is that.. putting the boot into someone thats died that you dont even know.. if you cant say a good word about someone its probably best to say nothing at all.. this is the trouble with the internet and forums.. too many "perfect keyboard bullies" just looking to insult, disrespect, hurt somone else to try and make themselves feel 'big" and superior in the same old schoolyard bully fashion. If it was a friend or relatuve that died and others made these sort of comments and disrespected them you would be up in arms.. treat others how you would like to be treated and grow up please.

Just to add to Colin's post.
I really find it quite disgusting that anyone can say nasty stuff about someon'es death, especially when they don't even know them. Something that I will just never understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back