Burgers!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willow Tree truck stop used to make awesome burgers, but i aint been there for a few years.

oh my lord, so wrong on so many levels!

The best burger I have ever had was at the Hard Rock Cafe on the Gold Coast. It was like a chicken burger with bacon and some kind of amazing sauce, it is the best burger on the planet!

i wouldn't eat that if you paid me, but i would eat the donut, best donuts around

I'd try it. And hate myself for doing so. Maybe with just a halved donut bun, two whole donuts seems a bit excessive. How would you get your mouth around it?
Also, does anyone remember the KFC Double burger they introduced a few months ago? AMAZING. Protein and I'm pretty sure about 14 different sources of fat, but I don't care what you say, they were the bomb.

Best burger I have ever had was at Golden cloud spur. Cheese, bacon and guacamole burger - it was amazing.

Best burger I've ever had is up the road from my house
If your ever in the Redlands head to Mary's in Wellington Point and get the works burger.
The bloke who owns it is really nice and generally throws in something free.
In saying that. I've been going there ever since I was 5 and went there every day in grade 10.

I live a two second walk away from Chompers, and only ever seen one person order a triple bypass.

It's disgusting. But their curly fries <3

Not stoked on Grill'd. Been there twice, and twice been served up raw meat on my burger

Not impressed, and definitely wouldn't bother with it again.

I like the works burger at 'The Rumbling Tummy' in Redcliffe. Those things are beasts, and taste incredible.

I know it's outside of the tangent of burgers...but Bay Kebabs in Byron Bay is pretty good too :p

if only they opened an in n out burger in Australia.... *sigh*

A guy from Nova was there this morning trying it..waiting for the Vid to be uploaded to their site lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back