Rescue puppy :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reffy

Reaction score
Rescue puppy :) Pics added

Hi all just thougt I'd introduce Danni she is a staffy x she is only 6 months old I got her from the RSPCA Saturday, she is a very loving dog xD Sadly thought she hasn't had a very good life so far, she was beaten by her previous owner beat her with a boom (or some type of stick like object) I can even swep my veranda without her running into things and trying as hard as possible to get away :( and she was attached by dog so she isn't much on the friendly side to other dogs, but luckily for her I only owner other reptile so she can now start her new save life Will upload some pics tonight computer is having a fit.

Last edited:
aww poor thing. I've had few dogs like that.. they get better.. All the best with your new doggy.

Its weird she loves getting pats and attention you'd think she would not be so into affection, but I'm glad she is I only when to had a look but after reading her background I couldn't help myself :)

good on you for providing her a great home :) Love seeing happy endings for the poor dogs who get mistreated

Heh,, I had a little big rottie if i yelled or kicked a ball she freaked and would pee.. poor girl. She is getting old now.

Our second dog was clearly not the "loved family pet" she was advertised as when we got her...and she REALLY wanted to get her teeth into my dog. Never had an issue with people; but my god would she go nuts at other dogs..full teeth baring and goin for em (mildly annoying since she was bought as a companion)

Luckily, they can be turned around...just don't back down on her training, and she'll soon learn (hopefully).

Goodluck with your new dog! enjoyyy :D

Yeah, when I told my boyfriend I got a dog and what happened he goes let me guess it's only got one eye or one leg :p cause Im so prone to getting the most sick/ hurt animals :p

Were I'm training her every day she is good at sit, lay down, stay and come but when when we are on walks.. And she see's other dog I'm taking her to mates with dog to she can get used to other ones

Last edited:
geez people suck, good on you for giving her a second chance,...!! :p

nawww, what a beautiful girl,...!!

love the last pic!! :p

bet shes stoked to have found you,...!! :)

Haha Thanks xD, she is definitely cheered in this house (Even though we had to have a week trial, in case she was to much to handle due to her passed but i there was no chance of her going back from the first day i got her ) yeah the last pic is of the first day we got her and i look it as soon as i got home it look like she is smiling to me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back