Only 26 Hours till the AHS Meeting in Sydney

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krefft

Reaction score
...I can feel the buzz in the air.

John Weigel from Snake Ranch has kindly donated some pythons for us to auction off on the night. I understand that a few of the crew from the Reptile Park will be making the trip down.
I've also been speaking to the director of The National Zoo and Aquarium in Canberra and all going well they to will be driving up to see Greg's talk.

Thanks to everyone who has offered support for the night. It will be good to catch up with many of you there.

I'll be there Chris - I have a lot more free time now :)

Jamie

We'll need a new thread on the hour?

Like Only 25 hours till the AHS meeting......

Then Only 24 hours till the AHS meeting.......

:( I wish I could go. Do you know when the next good one is? I will have to apply for a couple days off work.

I like your thinking Bob. I'll be sleeping between 11 and 7, so if you could handle the graveyard shift it would be appreciated. Ambush, pm Bob your address, he may be able to pick you up if you live within a couple of hours of the city.

it seems the planets may have aligned and i should make it... my first ahs meeting since the 50th anniversary conference in '99!

I know I say this every month but THIS time I WILL make it!!

Because Jason is holding my membership card hostage :p

I'll be there, hoping to meet some new people, ill be wearing a element shirt and airmaxes, don't be shy to come and say hello

Does anyone plane on videoing or recording the talks for those that can't make it?

hmm, looks like we'll have to get there early for a seat (not a bad "problem" to have at all).
Who's going to the pub before hand for dinner?

Yes Anthony, I'm planning on going to the pub beforehand. There has been talk of it being recorded. I'm not sure if it is happening though.

...I can feel the buzz in the air.

John Weigel from Snake Ranch has kindly donated some pythons for us to auction off on the night. I understand that a few of the crew from the Reptile Park will be making the trip down.
I've also been speaking to the director of The National Zoo and Aquarium in Canberra and all going well they to will be driving up to see Greg's talk.

Thanks to everyone who has offered support for the night. It will be good to catch up with many of you there.

So not fair to us tease us poor Queenslanders :(

And me. I'll keep an eye out for the next big hype up so I can book time off work to go. I'll have to take at least two days off work as I'll have to drive 6 hours and need to stay overnight in Sydney

Sydney Airport confirmed a short time ago that Greg has arrived in Sydney. He avoided the media and won't be making any public appearances till tonight.Unconfirmed reports have been made claiming a small crowd has started to gather outside the venue. Whether the crowd is associated with this evening remains unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back