Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to clarify, I'd only go as one implant... the pair would be way to much effort for a Jersey Shore themed party... *shudders*

Hahaha that would be ridiculous but funny. You could always take a friend hahaha. I just wouldnt go to a jersey shore party, Im supposed to go next week, free booze, lots of people but I cant bring myself to do it. Going to a strange kinda cabaret show thing tomorrow, much more appealing. Im having the funniest visions of you drunk dressed as an implant stumbling into a maccas or kebab shop at 3am.

hey... for me it wouldn't be that strange.... trust me. lol.....

I'd still go to the party, just dress as something so your identity is completely hidden... no one would ever know. Come on, free booze??

lol, be gold though. Free booze is pretty normal, hospitality, but yeah I see your point hahaha. Maybe Ill have to figure something out, or just not dress up and say Im working. What could I possibly use to cover myself up, be hard to walk around as a tanning bed...... :)

lmao... you can get condom costumes... I bought one for my party, for people who turned up without a costume, might be appropriate for a Jersey Shore party. (I dunno, I have never watched the show but I am assuming they would need a lot of frangers...)

I don't get out enough for free booze to be pretty normal...

LOL, free booze, implants and condoms, starting to sound like a good party.. I could just paint myself orange and wear a stupid shirt with the collar up :) I have seen the ads and about 5min and it was just a bunch of guys fighing in a club, seen enough of that working in bars to not enjoy it.

Ah you should come to one of my bbq's, they are pretty good but the ends are always a bit fuzzy. My girl loves it cause I cook enough food for a week :)

Couple of pics of little old me!
At Perth Zoo!
aps3.png

I really am tiny, that numbat was to scale.

Me on my 21st in may :)
APS.png

I just realised I'm wearing the same top... I do have others I swear!

Pic of me taken the other day when it was actually sunny in port for a change..
attachment.php

Last edited:
me

here is a pic of me with john weigel
and by the way wheres all the single
girls that love reptiles they are so hard
to find hahahah

Attachments

• DSCF0974.JPG
    DSCF0974.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 152
I can't believe I just looked through this whole thread...it's awesome seeing who some of these people are!
Here's one of my girl when she decided to chill up my sleeve. I got a wee bit nervous and she did have the gentlest nibble on my arm (didn't even pierce the skin). Actually, speaking of which, why does she bite so softly? It's not a strike, it's almost like she's yawning (she's not, trust me). Any reason why she does that?
View attachment 211169

And with a tail...
View attachment 211170

And also, APS guys from Melb and Geelong are defs the best looking. (Did someone say "them's fighting words"? =P )

I spent a few hours at the hairdresser today! Extremely happy with the result :D

newhair2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back