BAD tattoos Bali jobs/Home jobs and everything inbetween

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...

Attachments

• Barbie guy.jpg
    Barbie guy.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 227
Lol one of my best friends (he's 26, no tattoos, VERY SENSIBLE, loves formula 1), came back from Thailand with a tattoo he got after 12 hrs of cocktails.. It's a wonky redbull f1 car (the guy who did it had never seen one before!).... AND underneath it says 'Mark Weber - Championship 2010'! Hahahaha he didn't even end up winning! I'll see if I can get a pic it's hilarious

Lol one of my best friends (he's 26, no tattoos, VERY SENSIBLE, loves formula 1), came back from Thailand with a tattoo he got after 12 hrs of cocktails.. It's a wonky redbull f1 car (the guy who did it had never seen one before!).... AND underneath it says 'Mark Weber - Championship 2010'! Hahahaha he didn't even end up winning! I'll see if I can get a pic it's hilarious
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA, Priceless. Sounds like a good credit card ad.

Hahaha my mate has that same tat

Heres one of mine from a drunking night at a mates house
c0947565-c58e-26a6.jpg
Lol i love the made in Australia tag ,,,, hehehee
could have been more funny had it have been made in say china or taiwan

We've done some pretty silly things with tat guns while drunk. Noughts and crosses on a mates foot for example.

Unfortunatly I can't find the pics but I've got smiley faces tattooed on my thumbs

Lol i love the made in Australia tag ,,,, hehehee
could have been more funny had it have been made in say china or taiwan

I'm quite sick and plagued with many and random health conditions and one of my friends joked about getting "Made in China" tattooed on me as my body seems to be that faulty lol

I used to absolutely love Kat off LA Ink, but lately she's looking like something that was dragged home in a dumpster...some people just don't know when to stop :lol: She's going to be hideous in 20yrs time! I hope she has a ripping personality! :p

I still love her, but i know what you mean.. it doesnt look right when she wears those half tops and shows off her tummy, if thats what ud call it? Shes soo skinny its scary..
It will be interesting to see her in another 30-40 years

Theres a page on facebook by a guy that does tats in a shop, i cant remember what its called but will try and find it. They are the worst tattoos ive ever seen. So many people on fb were flaming him..

Last edited:
I got drunk one night and tattooed a moustache on the inside of a friends index finger. Its still brilliant.

I have a couple of friends who did that but theirs are all faded and crap now after quite a short period. I wanted to get lightsabers on mine but that stopped me

i got a cross on the back of my leg for my dad for $100 and it took about hour and half bit more maybe this was done by a friend and only her boss took some $ for the ink and needles i guess so you can still get cheap ones in a shop just gotta no the person and suggest to do it after hours

here's a pic of my thumb puppett. The result of too much grog and a tat gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back