Worst TV ads...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeluvver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
What do you think is the worst ad on TV now?

For me first place is the Queensland Government "Saving Bundles" ads. Its a GOVERNMENT ad and its so insanely stupid, not funny no matter how hard they try and I dont see why they bother, just make the government look even more stupid. Cant find a link for it at the moment

A close contender are the Titan Sheds ads, heres just one example of one of their painful ads.
‪Titan Garages & Sheds 2010 Ad‬‏ - YouTube

Local ads always suck too...

The lady from the anti-plain-packaging ads.. On another note, I think Frank Walker from National Tiles takes the cake for worst radio ad ever.

The hungry jacks one with the trady on the back of the ute saying he is in the in croud

Rivers ads are first.
then in second place comes that stupid coles 'prices are down ad'.
i feel embarrassed watching TV when i see that LOL

Rivers ads are first.
then in second place comes that stupid coles 'prices are down ad'.
i feel embarrassed watching TV when i see that LOL

I kind of respect the rivers people though, because they use their own staff to make the ads. But they are a little dry

Rivers ads are first.
God forgot about those "Um ah yer so we have heaps of these shirts. Um we have different colours, some are long sleeve some are short. Just depends really. So yeah, only $10" I feel like dying on the spot.

Ahhhh I am going positive
I loveeeddd the ANTZ PANTZ add with the echidna and she says in the sultry voice "Sickemm Rexxx"

and I think the space cowboy libra add is hilarious....sorryyy I just doooo PMSL.........

ATM in WA we had these terrible 'don't let the government nanny you' political ads. The lady is a dead ringer for Ms Trunchbull off Matilda. Soo bad!& agree Rivers make me want to never ever go to rivers. Ever!

I think Frank Walker from National Tiles takes the cake for worst radio ad ever.

Absolutely! I hate that add so much! I don't think I know a voice that's more annoying lol.

That short kid dirty dancing on the glee project ad.
Every glee project ad, for that matter.
Makes me feel like Im being forced to be a perv. I seriously hate him. And glee of course.

Which brings me to my next point: Glee ads.

Banickburn Chicken ads...with those kids >___<

...I could go on forever...Im a sad bitter girl :p

Last edited:
Hate those anti smoking ads, every time i see or hear one I gotta have a dart.

Hate those anti smoking ads, every time i see or hear one I gotta have a dart.

with public health ads like that, or safe driving ads, I always feel the only people who will be bothered by them are the people who weren't doing whatever it is they're campaigning against in the first place.

7pm Project ads! Always act like they know so much about something...and if you watch the article it contains about as much information as the ad did; NONE.

with public health ads like that, or safe driving ads, I always feel the only people who will be bothered by them are the people who weren't doing whatever it is they're campaigning against in the first place.

Sucks when I come inside and the ad is on the telly, then i gotta turn around and have another straight away.

The River ads is terrible but the absolute worst ad is that stupid Coles ad. That song is horrible and your voice makes me want to tear my face off

"wanna cook like a masterchef cooks? then shop where a masterchef shops!"
ta dadada, dada, ta dadada, dada, tadadada, dada... tadaaaa!

make it stop...please make it stop *hides in corner*

Whenever I see these ads they make my ears bleed and my eyes melt...Thats my Woolies! "Get some meat bro!" Good God this is an all-time low.........Prices are Down! "Look for the big red hand in the sky Australia!" I haven't seen one, not even in construction!...........Nanny State..As others have said she is like Ms Trunchball..........National Tiles!... Why? WHY?...........ACA ads...how to save money, stupid fashion thing etc. etc...And has anyone noticed that Rugs-a-Million has had about a bagillion closing down sales? One ad I do like are the ones for 'Hamish and Andys Gap Year'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back