Car thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What colour is that mate? Could be the lighting, but looks darker than Octane. I like it :)

I Just got a new job today!!!! :D :D :D
Hopefully this means i can get back into something lovely like one of the cars on this thread. So many nice ones!!!!!

practically i would like something comfty and safe as work is 85kms. But if I could have a fun car I would like to try an something from holden vk-vs shape. Drop a new v8 engine in it and keep it nice and clean.

I used to own a '77 Mustang celica with a 3tgte (1.8 inj. twin cam turbo) in it. I rebuilt the car but never got the chance to finish it due to getting marriage and buying a house. It was like selling my child when it came to it. Was a great little car, went hard and handled well. Had a Halteck ECU, 500cc inj, 3 in exhaust, CAI etc., and ran around 15psi boost. Was a quick little car back then, around 18yrs ago when I did the conversion. Was good for 0-100km/h in just over 5secs and the 1/4 was high 12's. That was pretty quick then, would make most V8 owners get embarassed by being beaten by a 4cyl. :D:D. I managed to find a pic from another forum for her. Was my all time favourite car and highly missed. :cry: The simmons were 15x7 and 15x9 and cost me $3200 back then, that would get some mad rims now...lol.

Cheers

Attachments

• My old Celica -1.jpg
    My old Celica -1.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 62
here is a pic of my old rx7.
s4 13bt engine , garrett to4e/66 turbo running 23 psi , Keas built 3 speed auto[ full manual shift with transbrake] , 4500rpm stally , haltech ecu , ford au front brake kit .
and a pic of my 2009 FG XR6 T .
cold air intake , earls turbo oil line and filter kit , stage 2 flash tune .

Attachments

• 25680.jpg
    25680.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 25681.jpg
    25681.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 44
  • fg.jpg
    fg.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 44
  • fg2.jpg
    fg2.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
2000 VT Clubsport R8

383ci
built auto (that still kees breaking)
3000 TCE Stall
3.9 ratio diff
standard R8 suspension after being defected for coil overs.

Looking forward to getting back on a race track in September, look out Mallala! :D

Attachments

• vtr8.jpg
    vtr8.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Do you know what makes me lmao about holdens?
They're just aussie Vauxhalls :lol:

Lol..... and you base this on what? Because holden exported some models and were badged overseas as a vauxhaul? And some of the **** they import were an opel?
Hardly makes holden and vauxhaul the same.

Lol..... and you base this on what? Because holden exported some models and were badged overseas as a vauxhaul? And some of the **** they import were an opel?
Hardly makes holden and vauxhaul the same.

Lmao, couldn't have said it better.

Holden still suck:/

actually in the beginning the commodore was based on a vauxall design, but the last decade has been the other way around. But thats one of the good things about a bigger company like GM, shared technology!

Vauxall has claimed some of the best cars to come out of the HOLDEN factory.

A 500kw badged 6.0L supercharged Monaro, and the VE VXR8 Bathurst, 6.2L supercharged.

Only pic i have of my car on computer, and the front is currently off for repairs. Nothing special but slowly doing it up :D.

Attachments

• EJ.jpg
    EJ.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 48
Resurrecting this awesome thread!New car to add to my list: BMW 1Series with the M package! Theres only a 100 or so in Au though :( as far as i know

S202 WrxAlso a rather limited car. Last I heard there were 4 in Australia. The other 96 are in America :(Always loved 05 STIs and evo 9s

Love cars and modifying them, just don't have time anymore. Sold my commodore (wise move, they don't turn corners very well) Bought a Subaru instead. Nothing to fancy but it's comfortable, plus I own it which is always a plus. Debt free is good :)

7a6c3e67-6462-13e4.jpg

Last edited:
Debt free is good! I likey the sunroof, must be nice to feel the wind in your hairs :) I really want to get one installed! & that's crazy Matt. Wish I had a rare car! Is it actually worth more because of it? Or is it just cooler? Lol

toyota supra TT mkIV is my dream car to buy and just drive it every now and again. Just get it really clean and do a few minor mods. Will have to wait till I buy a house with a double garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back