Worst TV ads...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some (not many) ads on TV I like right now. Telstra had a hilarious one a while ago but it wasnt shown on TV much. I like that "placing a bet" ad, I know its for gambling but its a good ad. For anyone who hasnt seen it its about a guy walking into the place you get bets, and hes surrounded by all these freaks and stuff, I'll try find a link its pretty good, makes the other ads almost bearable.

Ohhhh I lurvvvv the ANZ bank adds, the ones with the old cracker showing outstanding customer service LOL and the add with the magpies shutting the glass sliding door closed so the Man runs smack bang into it ROFLMFAO.....

the latest Coles ads where an ugly lady who can't sing is yelling 'down down' while a bunch of random Coles staff point at their crutch with a large novelty red hand...

The Coles ad makes me want to go on a kill spree.

You'd think they could afford to hire a decent advertising agency.

Wow, worst of the worst hasn't even gotten a mention - Easy Off Bam.
Nuff said.

Oh, and the carpet warehouse ads, why do they yell? And stop promising to close down if you aren't going to.
And for the daytime TV watchers - Funeral Plan ads.....

best ads ever are barbara from bankworld....ANZ really nailed it there.

any ads with a catchy tune will do my head in......this includes coles down down ad :(

Wow, worst of the worst hasn't even gotten a mention - Easy Off Bam.
Nuff said.

Oh, and the carpet warehouse ads, why do they yell? And stop promising to close down if you aren't going to.
And for the daytime TV watchers - Funeral Plan ads.....

I have too say though...easy off bam...actually works O___O didn't think it would!

godddd life insurance/funeral plan ads are unbearable...because apparently people should feel guilty for dying! God forbid you should have to pay for a nice funeral for your loved one.

I cant stand insurance ads.
I dont think they do them anymore but hated the commonwealth ads with the stupid americans trying to bring ideas to the company.
But my all time favourite is the 30 seconds outdoor cleaner ad(cant get enough)

i hate those stupid 30min ads that advertise the strong vacuums and gym stuff and go forever and they repeat the same ****.
Special offer, call in the next 10 mins and get 2 for the price of one!

i hate those stupid 30min ads that advertise the strong vacuums and gym stuff and go forever and they repeat the same ****.
Special offer, call in the next 10 mins and get 2 for the price of one!
Those are infomercials, like evil pumped up commercials on steroids.

I LOVE the frank walker national tiles ad :lol: :p
Just because my dad hates it with a passion haha.

Can't stand the Coles ads, or the Easy-Off Bam ads. Oh and those stupid infomercials. how can anyone be that stupid?!
"Buy now, and we'll throw in a free set of steak knives!" even if they're selling gym equipment :lol:

Rivers - shoot me now.

Funny thing is when theres a whole 2 hour session of infomercials, who would sit there and watch them all?!

the annoying hamish and andy add when there running around times square like a bunch of idiots singing new york new york

i found a solution for annoying ads and shows. rip the antenna off the roof get a wicked broadband account and just download docos from national geo site and what not . problem solvered. can't deal deal with commercial tv at all

Damned ads about if u die and leave the family to pay for the funeral. I wished they'd die. Fake concern

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

the ahh bra ads...when the girls advertising them have fake boobs that'd stand up under a cinderblock, and the real girls wearing them look like their boobs HAVE been crushed under a cinderblock!

I hate the bloody coles prices going down add on tv radio i want to turn the finger around so its giving everyone the finger.i hate coles and there $2 milk that tastes like watered down milk

Damned ads about if u die and leave the family to pay for the funeral. I wished they'd die. Fake concern

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Yeah i hate those ads too and theres so many different ones. Probably half a dozen companies all advertising pretty much the same thing with pretty much the same script. And the budget ads. "its budget love" could have shown a little more skin in the one with her in the shower too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back