So you like dubstep yeh??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Like it or Lump it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah its pretty good, goes for awhile tho and is it alright if i use some of it for a video possibly (parkour)

Go for your life mate. Just let me know when youve got it up so i can have a look will you?

Wow i just googled what parkour is.

If you wanted to send me a video, I'd be more than happy to make mix to run behind it.

Nice work motman440, I only listened to just over a minute but like what I heard!!! Will play it for my Son (17yo) tomorrow and listen to the rest.

More people seem to be liking than lumping.
Would like to here from a Lumper though!
Critique the heck out of it.

I voted lump it. I don't get dubstep. Used to Dj a bit back in the day. Drum and bass mostly. Back when electronic music first took off and the rave scene was only very young. Used to go to underground raves in the middle of nowhere. The good old days. Havent even been to a nightclub for about 3 years so what would I really know these days??Dubstep sounds like a progression from breaks?? But breaks had a bit more groove and you could actually dance to it. I don't see how you could dance to dubstep without looking like your having a fit.

imo dubstep is the most poor excuse for music, it has no rythym no melodys and terrible choice in basslines, the whole structure of dubstep is retarted...hardtrance/harddance all the way!!!

how does hardtrance have more rythm and melody than dubstep? Its funny the differences in taste of can be so wide. One person can love dubstep for its loops and and bass, while someone else has no idea what your on about. I dont love it for it's 'filth' or its 'dirtyness' this mixtape is heavier than the stuff i would generally listen to. I can tolerate most genres of music except for american R&B which has no rythm and no blues aspect what so ever. and hardstyle, there something about the repetitive mid's and monotone bass that make me think of a bald german on e (no offence to bald germans, i love your country and your beer)

@squinty - Breaks and Drum and bass are awesome. You should have a look at "flying lotus". awesome producer of the most bizarre music ive ever heard. he's taken breaks and turned it on its head.

I purchased a "this is Dub Step" compo CD - Ministry of Sound - it's good... I personally think yours is better and I'd like to sign you for a $million deal...

Well.. No... But I'd like your track listing - Because some songs are very cool!!!

dubstep is the best you can dance to it look on youtube just gotta know how

Its a fad. Why else do they feel the need to use the words "dirty" or "filthy" to describe every dub song.

Gotta say I absolutely love this....I am no muso dj or clubber..... but I can shake it to anything(not saying I look particularly impressive doing it lol) this really spoke to me on some level.... I will be listening to more of this stuff.... cannot give any
constructive opinion except I just love it thumbs up from the epileptic looking(dubstepping lol)Crystal

Not bad at all...pretty good actually
At the start i didnt think i was goind to like it but as it got going it got better and better. Always looking for somethin different with music cause there is so much crap out there that sounds the same. The randomness in this kept me listenin the whole way through and it had some interesting sounds mixed in.
Would be great driving music, could be an effort to move to tho, mayb at a music festival like Rainbow Serpent or sumthin.
Has changed my mind about dubstep, other times ive listened to it ive not thought much of it, but this...yeh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back